GUN Only cops and the military are responsible enough to have guns

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, May 11, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

oh wait... :hsughno:

Off-duty NYPD officer arrested after allegedly killing girlfriend
    Witnesses say a man shot and killed a 22-year-old woman on a Queens street corner after an argument between the two.
    BY BILL MASON
    [email protected]

Email this story
    Printer friendly format
    May 11, 2007, 12:20 AM EDT
    An off-duty New York City police officer was arrested for shooting and killing his 22-year-old girlfriend Thursday night on a Queens street corner, police said.

Transit police task force officer Harry Rupnarine, 38, was arrested at the scene for the shooting of Guyatree Harpati, 22, of 367 Crescent St. #3F, Brooklyn. Charges are pending.

Rupnarine has been on the force since 2005 and is based in Brooklyn. Police sources say his service weapon, a 9mm Glock, was used in the shooting.

Guyatree, who had just argued with Rupnarine, was at the corner of Atlantic Avenue and 82 Street about 7:30 p.m. talking on the telephone with her father when she was shot, police said. Numerous telephone calls from witnesses on the scene were made to 911 immediately after the shooting, including one by Rupnarine, police said.

Police sources said her father heard her say: "Get away from me. I hate you." Then the phone went dead, the sources said. Guyatree worked as a land surveyor, sources said, and was trying to break off the relationship with Rupnarine.

When officers arrived, witnesses identified Rupnarine as the shooter, and he was taken into custody, police said. He complained of chest pains and was transported to Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. Harpati was pronounced dead at the scene.

2. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

Not even they should have guns. Guns are bad. They are only meant to kill. Kill innocent people.

3. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I hate people like that. Just be done with the chick and move on.

ibhecommitssuicidebeforegoingtoprison

4. mzmtg

mzmtg New Member

Clearly, this officer is professional enough:
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2007/05/08/metcop0509a.html

Good thing cops can carry in bars and the subjects can't.

5. Shiva Chaos

Shiva Chaos i see boobies!

just... so... ugh..