Online dating question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eko, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Eko

Eko New Member

So I have used match for a month or so and set up a date from it and it didn't go anywhere but my question is I have had a girl wink at me but how should I reply to this? Also she has no picture should I just straight up ask her for the pic?

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I think it is safe to assume that she is fat. I suppose though there is some very small chance that she is so hot she didn't post her pic because guys would msg her non stop but I highly doubt that.

3. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

i agree, i'd be a bit cautious of setting anything up with the mystery person

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

And the chance of that is very small.

5. Eko

Eko New Member

Thanks for the quick responses. I think I will e-mail her and if it looks like talking to her will be worth a damn I will request a pic

6. Eko

Eko New Member

Tonight I got her number and talked to her on MSN for a while. I got her pic the other day(just linked me to her myspace) we seemed to hit it off pretty well at first it was kind of hard getting a good convo going but i'm more of a in person type guy and I signed up on match for kicks and giggles. I have to wake up early for work so we could not talk as long as I would have like but at the end I gave her my number and said "text me tomorrrow at work(or call after 1) I have a texting plan so it won't charge me and my boss won't care" and she gave me her number and told me to call or text anytime. Should I let her call or should I call her? If I should call or text her when should I do it? This weekend (evenings) I really won't be able to because I will be with friends.

7. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

I had a girl with no picture wink at me too. She gave me a description that sounded good. We talked back and forth for a little while before she told me she was traveling in Africa and was having problems with her finances. I told her where to take her HIV infested ass.

8. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

Did she at least send you nudes before asking for cash?:mamoru:

9. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Nope, no nudes.