SRS Oneitis : Discuss

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by keysmachine, Oct 29, 2007.

1. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

I think its pretty important in the asylum to have people understand just exactly what is oneitis and the symptoms of somebody that has it. Oneitis can seriously damage your social life and the ability to meet new women/men that are probably much better for you well being and happiness. Not to mention that you can delve into depression and social anxiety from being to stressed and devoting so much emotional energy into ONE person.

normally oneitis forms when a man or woman is in a one sided relationship.

What does the asylum have to say about this "illness" that affects so many people in so many places. And for those that WERE affected how did you overcome your oneitis

2. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

3. daaarn

daaarn New Member

i was once so attached to this girl that i would shirk everything else for her. this went on for months, and now i can see how stupid it was for me to do that. it was thanks to a sudden, fortunate moment of clarity that i realized how much i was giving and how little i was getting in return.

4. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

this is how it ALWAYS is for anybody that breaks out of the spell of a woman or man that is basiclly useing you for emotional support.

what they do is keep you attracted keep you intrested just enough so that you'll continue to give her or him attention. which is basiclly what its all about.

5. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

The irony. I just told some 15 year old dude in another thread on here that he had One-Itus.

6. keysmachine

keysmachine New Member

I know the thread your talking about to.. some people just gotta work through there own shit.. we've all been down the road of oneitis.. its painful and the woman or man that leads us on just wants validation and the constant attention the other person brings to the table..

its sick how it happens.. but I can honestly say in my life.. I've had oneitis twice. both times I've passed up tons of opportunities with legit females after my attention just because one whore teases with me the possibilities of a relationship and sex.

the power of pussy is immeasurable