One year anniversary

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Homer Simpson, May 4, 2008.

1. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

My one year anniversary is coming up with my girlfriend, anyone have any suggestions for gifts? I also don't have the money to get jewelry right now :(

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

*sigh* Sorry but I hate this thread when it constantly gets posted thousands of times.

Gifts shouldn't be about how much you spend. IMO you should buy her a gift that you know she'll either truly love or use constantly...or something handmade that is heartfelt.

You know your gf more than we do. What does she like?

3. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

it doesnt have to be about jewelry-- why do people always make it about jewelry? Its a tad too obvious for my taste sometimes (of course, its nice to get things once in a while). Put a little thought into it...maybe make her dinner for your anniversary or go on a day trip to a zoo/museum/city/something, write her a nice note, put together a collection of pictures (my personal favorite gift), etc. Those things dont cost a lot of money but are memorable and appropriate 1st anniversary gifts. Be creative!

Just passed our 5th anniversary, and we've never celebrated an anniversary before or really done anything for them--I was pretty surprised when he said he wanted to do something. This year we decided to make it special and go to Baltimore and the aquarium/inner harbor. I'm psyched about it.