SRS One of those days

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by j12p, Jan 11, 2006.

1. j12p

j12p New Member

How do you get through those awful days? Today is definitely one of those days I wonder how I crawled out of bed. My life seems to be in shambles, regardless of how I try to keep things together. My personal life is a mess to say the least. My job is going through numerous changes and I am one of the few in charge of making these changes happen and motivate others to go along with the changes. I try not to be a negative person, as that is not my personality, but it seems all I am is negative lately. It seems I am so focused on my ailing relationship and motivating my co-workers I have neglected to take care of myself and do not remember how.

2. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

When I have one of those shitty days, I just try and think of things positively and think about things I enjoy doing.

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

Just be happy you're alive. :)

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

When I'm having a bad day I lay down on the floor and cuddle up with my dogs. I think you're having more issues than just a 'bad day' though. You're going to have to work through those issues, make it a point to take some time out for yourself (that's incredibly important!). Even if it's just 5 minutes to calm down, sometimes those five minutes can be a sanity saver.

5. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Look to the bright side. And what you should really consider is how long it will take for the hard times to be over because I'm sure it wont be long. Figure out ways you're going to improve life in your head and look foward to the changes you're going to apply :)

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I use the underdog method , i keep myself at bay and avoid activities as much as possible exept the most necessery ones. Keep a low profile and let time pass by, and if you rested and have enough motivation to go on again, try to fix stuff as good as you possibly can.

Reading inspirational stuff also motivates. Avoid negative things like watching the news, there's a lot of good stuff that happens in this world that we neglect to see, we focus on the negative far too much and channel that in a concentrated matter into our lives. You need to break those channels down and try to enjoy things.

7. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

I tryy to get through the day in very small bits, like minute by minute even.
    I also take Wellbutrin. LOL
    I think the inspirational reading is a really good idea too. I've been doing more reading in the past few months than I have in years.
    Think of things that you enjoy, and make it a point to do those things more often.
    Sorry you are feeling shitty.:hug: