One of those birth control threads

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Soldier101, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Soldier101

Soldier101 Member

How do they rate bc? Is that 99.99975 or whatever percent that they rate birth control at using solely bc and cumming inside? or is that pulling out or what? My girl is on bc, means the world to me, and we feel this will be a way to get even closer to one another.

2. Soldier101

Soldier101 Member

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

bc rates are done on wide spread samplings of people. among those that used it safely and no reported breaks, leaks, slips.... in a year of condom use 90% or 98% or whatever that condom % is, of people didn't get pregnant. it isn't a "if it's 90% and i have sex 10 times, that means that she'll get pregnant?" sorta things. it's a year of use.

it's also simply the use of it, i dont beleive it's a "did you pull out? did you cum and stay inside?" sorta thing. it's just use in general.

4. Turbo Tim

Turbo Tim New Member

Yeah the rates dont also take into count the number of people who dont use birth control correctly. You will find that with things like the pill the failures are often due to people who forgot to take them or were on antibiotics or similar. Same with condoms e.g. not putting on before any intercourse occurs etc.

5. you can cum inside her- if she takes the pills everyday around the same time and shes been taking them for at least a solid month, had her period, and is on the 2 pack. There is such a slim chance that its just practically not even there. Trust me, my mom's a nurse. and Thats the only way i do it. It DOES bring you closer. Plus- to you- it will feel better. just be responsible which is what it sounds like your doing.

6. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

+1