SRS One of these nights I believe I'll cry myself to death.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DuFresne, Apr 25, 2006.

1. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

Having a broken heart sucks, and loving a girl that doesn't love you back doesn't help either. Neither does the fact that the one girl that you first made out with, heavily, and had a major crush for, moved away. :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

the amount of details are overwhelming

3. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

Updated my post, I hit enter too soon :wtc:

4. the ground folds

ages? how long was the relationship?

5. Clix

Clix New Member

I know how you feel. Cept different circumstances.

6. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

I was like 24 and she was 21 :hs: It wasn't really a relationship. We were good friends for several years, she made a move on me while at my house. We made out for a good 30 minutes on my bed, and after she went home (we didnt have sex btw), I didn't hear from her for 3 weeks, because she got back together with her ex boyfriend :wtc:. Then she moved away after that :wtc:

7. the ground folds

sounds like she needed some comfort. Did you know about the whole ex boyfriend situation prior to making out with her?

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You should never go into something thinking it wil work out just because it concerns 'your case' , reality is that a woman can pack her bags and leave anyday.

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You know what man, EVERY guy has had a first crush, and it has not been easy on any of us. You are in no more of a special situation than any of us. You have to suck it up and learn from this. Some of us have been in this situation on more than one occassion and we hated it but we rolled with the punches and came out stronger. You can do the same. Eventually you will have learned enough and will find someone. Not this one, but some other girl that will steal your heart. Don't tell me it can't happen because we all thought that at one point too. The fact is that there are 3 billion women on this planet, and you just didn't happen to find the only person in the world you are compatable with. There are tons.

Go to sites like askmen.com and post in the forums there for help on advice and such, as well as www.friendzoned.com

10. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

i'm in the same boat bro. my gf broke it off after 15 months... i'm still in emotional hell right now.

to add insult to injury, she called me last night because i wanted to talk to her about financial aid for the school she's at (i'm going there in the fall) and before we hung up, she tells me she loves me. what. the. fuck. we've talked on the phone 5 or 6 times before last night and she never said it.

now i'm sad and confused

11. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Don't be confused. It's over. Women do that kind of crap and say those types of things. Don't let that crap lure you back in. Seriously. You wouldn't know how many times guys get lured back in and it only made things worse.

12. johan

johan Active Member

Sometimes girls say "I love you" as an emotional band-aid, because they feel bad for you, because it's a statement of a platonic emotional bond aka 'friendship', because of many things...

But because of your pain, you only hear it in its former context. Former being the key word.

Also in your particular case, she might never have said it before because she never really felt it. Now that she has the proper distance from you, it's safer to say it.

Safer because she can say it now as just a light, frothy, low-calorie airy dessert topping to end off a conversation.

Instead of a heavy, emotionally charged life-bond which she probably didn't feel, and therefore couldn't say.

13. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

well i meant since we broke up she never said it until last night. before we broke up she wouldn't let me get off the phone without saying it. and if she forgot she would call back just to say it.

14. johan

johan Active Member

Nice. Well don't read too much into it. It's nice that she was open prior to the breakup.

So what's next for you.