SRS one of them weeks

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bigman7903, May 30, 2006.

1. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

you ever have a week, month, or even year that nothing seems to go your way. i know i do, and i'm definitly having one of them right now, seems like everything in my family has disintigrated over the last few years and its all coming to a point right now. i'm so tired of this shit i can't even see straight.

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

They are fun. They are weeks where life pushs your buttons to your limit and then pushes some more. You can take it bro after all your only human.

3. MTB

MTB New Member

If it makes you feel any better I have been having the worse 11 days of my life. I got in a car accident, got hives from meds that docs gave me, quit my job, spent over $10,000 in doctor bills. As well have bumps on the side of my neck that the doctors can not figure out what is wrong.

All you really can do is just keep pushing and hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

It also has to do with how you look at life. I personally am thankful for every breathing momment. You on the other hand would appear not to be.

5. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

ahh happens. just look foward the your goals though you know. its all about goals. usually in bad times i try to fix it with material things to take my mind away, but somehow that screws up too :hs: