FRK One Of My Stories

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LeeNetworX, May 12, 2005.

1. LeeNetworX

LeeNetworX New Member

One member has already read this and liked it so I thought I would share with the rest of you guys.

After pushing the button for the bottom floor, I checked my watch. It was almost seven thirty in the evening; it had been a later night than usual at work. My neck made a faint popping sound as I stretched it to one side…then the car slowed to a rest on 18. I was tilting my head to the other side and looking up as the doors opened and a woman entered the elevator and quickly turned around before I could catch a glimpse of her face. She wasn’t much shorter than me – maybe an inch or two. Her high heels not only added a few inches but gave her the added benefit of showing off her shapely legs in a taught pose. I’ve always thought a woman dressed in a classy yet flirty business outfit was sexy and this lady was a prime example why.

She took a step over in front of me to reach the control panel and press the ‘Close Doors’ button to get the car moving again. The delicate scent of her perfume whirled in the air in front of me…I felt my blood rush. As she returned to her position she glanced over her shoulder and flashed a smile at me; a devilish, playful smile. I returned the gesture. I could have ravaged her at that moment.

The stranger crouched and placed her bag on the elevator floor. Taking a step backwards her backside pressed against my leg, just above my knee and she slowly slid herself up against me, until her body was against mine as she stood straight. At this point she could feel my semi-hardness pressed against her ass.

“In a rush to get going?” she asked softly, while she rubbed her right hand up and down my thigh.

“Not now,” I responded.

“Good.” She reached forward and pressed the ground floor button to cancel the queue. The elevator slowed to a stop. She leaned back against me firmly. At this proximity her scent was simply intoxicating. I moved my hand around her arm and placed it on her right hip. The texture of her skirt, the smell of her perfume, the warmth of her body against mine; it was euphoric.

I stroked her thigh and began working my hand up her torso as I gently nibbled on her ear. A deep breath escaped her lips as her head tilted back. My hand found its way to her chest; I could feel her erect nipples through the satin fabric of her blouse and the lace bra. Undoing her top blouse button I slid my hand underneath it and felt her warm skin as I moved it over her breast, her brassiere just scarcely covering her. She returned in kind by moving her hand from my thigh to my now firm cock. She unzipped me and reached inside my now crowded pants, to softly caress me. While kissing her neck and continuing to fondle her breasts, she began to lightly moan, triggering some primal instinct inside of me.

I turned her around and pushed her against the elevator wall so my lips could meet hers. She had already begun unbuckling my belt and working on my pants as our tongues darted against each other and I began to unbutton the rest of her blouse. I pulled her close to me in order to pull her jacket and blouse back and down, resting around the bottom of her upper arms. The straps to her bra followed and I tugged at the cups to expose her nipples. She was stroking me much quicker now and her grasp was firm but not too much.

Gently pinching her nipples, a craving to taste this sexual creature took hold of me. I knelt in front of her and slid her skirt up around her to find her clad in a skimpy, white, lace thong. Her fingers running wildly through my hair, I wrapped my index fingers around the elastic and placed my open palm and fingers against her skin, as I slowly pulled down on her damp panties. I softly kissed her thighs as my hands pulled the thong down to her knees and finally to her ankles. She quickly stepped out of them and I pushed them aside on the floor as my tongue worked closer to her shaved mound. Her musky scent sent me into a frenzy. I wasted no time in working my mouth to her lips, tracing them with my tongue a few times before finally parting her lips to taste her. She was warm….smooth….delicious. I worked back and forth from her hole to her clit.

She told me she couldn’t take any more – she wanted me inside of her. She pushed my head away and turned around to face the wall, arching herself over and holding steady with her hands flat against the surface. Her pussy was so wet I had no trouble immediately slipping myself completely inside of her with one thrust. The heat of her mound against my groin was intensely exquisite. I had no patience for a slow screw; I began pumping her fiercely which was exactly what she wanted too. She was grunting and breathing heavy, doing her best to tell me “Fuck me….fuck me harder…..HARDER….FUCK ME!” I obliged. My grip on her ass became tighter and tighter and she knew it was time.

She pushed me back from her and quickly turned around, shoving me against the wall and falling to her knees. She had me in her soft mouth before I could even brace myself against the wall. I asked her how she tasted…..”MMMMmmmmmm” was her only response as she greedily worked up and down my shaft. It seemed like only seconds before I clenched her hair in my right hand and released myself into her mouth as I moaned loudly. She happily took every last drop of me while I stared at her and breathed deeply. She pulled my cock from her mouth and licked her bottom lipped before giving me a big smile.

I began to regain my composure while she adjusted her clothing and buttoned herself up. She pushed the button for the ground floor while I quickly jumped into my pants and grabbed her panties to give to her. “Keep ‘em,” she said, “as a memento.” I smiled and put them in my pocket. By the time the car reached the lobby and the doors opened we reclaimed the illusion of two strangers. I stretched my arm out in a ‘Before you, Miss’ fashion. She smirked and thanked me before making her way to the front doors. I followed behind to admire her body once more before she disappeared.

As she passed by the security guard’s desk up front he stared at her with his mouth agape. He nodded his head at me quickly, mouth still open, as I made my way by his station. On one of his monitors I noticed a full view of the elevator car from the security camera inside of it. I forced my gaze on the doors and quickly made my way outside. She was already walking North up Park Avenue as the sounds of the city struck me. I smiled at everyone I passed as I made my way to the subway station, hand in pocket, clenched around a still damp, white, lace thong.

2. LeeNetworX

LeeNetworX New Member

No love? :wtc:

3. AresFD3S

AresFD3S Guest

Nicely written. Nothing like a little voyeurism.

4. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Pretty cool, could've been more descriptive though.

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

He will be getting the bill later that week. Extra for keeping the thong.

:) That was a hot story. That would be a really good role-playing scenario for me and the SO