One night stand postential fuck buddy.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GSRwBOOST, Jun 12, 2006.

1. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

Thursday night on my way home I called this girl I know that works at a bank. I talked to her for a few minutes while she tried to sell me on a account and general talk. Then I said "So you wanna fuck tonight or what?"... "no strings"...

She says ok, but it has to be friday night and we have to get a hotel.

Fine, deal is sealed.. but this girl has flaked on me 3 times in the past.. so i'm scepticle at this point.

I waited for her at 7 and she called and said she would be late.

Finally she's in the car, I have a bottle of wine for her to drink and we are off to the hotel. I"m stoked that she's finally going to put out...

Get to the hotel and I get the room, we go upstairs and I asked her if she wants to eat first or hax sex then eat... and she just take her top off.. drops her pants to revealed some see- through panties and a shaved clean cooter.

Tehre before me layed a woman I have lusted for, for about a year. Perfect even tan, no lines... very tight body, firm breasts... her body was so hard that if i'd have bounced a quarter off her ass it would have hurt someone..

I began kissing her on the lips and neck and began tieing her down.. (i took a few seconds to toss teh portable restraints under the mattress, earlier) and worked my way down and eventually had her ankles tied as well.

She told me that I had gotten her soo wet and when i finally got the the prize, there is was under those see through panties.. with both the panties and her cooter soaked, glistening in the dim light of the room.

I went down on her for 15-20 minutes... then got on top and pounded that cooter like there was no tomorrow.

We went for about 4 hours and she said she needed to take a break. We stopped and when she ordered delivery, I nailed her again to torture her while she tried to talk on the phone....

We fucked again till the pizza guy came to the room... ate and then went at it again.

At this point we 69'd and she gave the most incredible head i've ever recieved, while i went to town on her....

Then we switched to doggy style which is her favorite position for a little while and a couple other positions...

Toward the end she picked up a vibrator and used it while I fucked her while hse was on her back...

we both orgasmed again.... and then we took a rest and she began to fall asleep...

I put my arm around her and we slept the rest of the night...

Next morning we took a shower together and talked while she put on makeup and got ready for work... i dropped her off at her apartment and gave her a kiss and went home.

I just talked to her and she said after work she slept the rest of the day/night... thanks to me.

She says it was a one time thing, but I think she will be back for more.

:naughty:

I can't wait to tap that ass again.... hmmm hmmm hmmm

2. Archer Sterling

Archer Sterling Vroom Vroom Moderator

IN for Fake "unless you have pics"

IBshedoesnotwanthimagain

3. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

nice, sounds very fun.

Just ask her if she wants to get something to eat on friday then get a drink or two and bring it up.

tell her you havent been able to stop thinking about how great the sex was and want to know if she is up for another round.

should go good and if not well atleast you tapped that ass

4. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

funny how the whole internet is based on pics to be truthfull and if it's hasn't happened to you it can't be real....

:rolleyes:

5. horatio_

horatio_ New Member

4 hours..what the shit. I would say fake just bc of that but w/e who knows :eek3:. 69 after 4 hours of sex...damn brother wouldnt that taste like shit? I sure as hell know i wouldnt eat nothing after some rugged sex.

6. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

hotel rooms these days are equiped with showers, towels and washcloths.. it's amazing what you get for 120+tx.... no rule says that you can't stop to clean off a bit...

She was surprised how long we were going at it too..

it happened, what can i say... :dunno:

it's not my fault you youngsters can't keep it up longer than 15 minutes...

7. Ibanez Guy

Ibanez Guy New Member

man, give me 3 and I'm done

8. Critter

Critter New Member

I'd be pretty damn sore after 4 hours.