FRK One night stand opened my eyes.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lectric, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Lectric

Lectric New Member

I had a one night stand recently with a curvy and beautiful woman, a few years older than myself.

She was not inhibited, or shy in any way, she was loud and comfortable with her body, and she knew what worked for her, and what worked for me..

The thing is, I think she's led me down the dark path of wanting a woman to control me more, because what she did really really turned me on, but she was still in enough control to reach her goal before she let me reach mine!

Anything you have experienced like this change your mind about sex??

Or has anything ever made you want to explore something new and different that you hadn't thought about before?
    :hsd:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2004
  2. SLR

SLR New Member

Wow, I have only had one or two stands like that more like mercy fucks, they have shown me the light though, say once i was pissed of with my gf and shagged this fit girl from a bar and that really upset me afterwards, what went through my mind, the only time something good has happend from sex is with my gf, after that i could not have sex with her felt wrong and all so i had to tell her, now its on honesty and tis better

3. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

:x: There is hope for me after all. 30 doesn't mean I'm dead. :rofl:

4. foad

foad New Member

30 is the perfect age :) I love being 30.

5. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

I'm adjusting to being 30 but younger men being intrigued by me would help. :mamoru:

6. Trina

Trina New Member

I just had my 35th birthday yesterday, and I must say I'm more interested in sex and more comfortable with myself now than when I was younger. I'm much more willing to explore different things and really find the fun side of myself.

7. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Happy birthday!

I will admit that 30 is my sexual peak. I can't get enough!

8. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I hate to tell you this, but 30 is probably not the peak. I admit it started when I was about 30 but it started getting really bad around 35. :noes: I've been walking around on fire for about 3 years. Somedays I love it, somedays I wish it would go away.

As far as older women being more comfortable and in touch with what they need in bed, I agree. I know what I want and am more than happy to instruct my partner if needed. I'm also more than willing to do most anything my partner needs to make it hot for them. Do I care what I look like doing it? :cool: Hell no, not if it feels good and somebody is gonna cum as a result! :bigthumb: :drool:

9. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Give it time. I can't seem to attract anything but younger guys!

Well, except for the recent exception! :naughty:

10. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

If women turned 35 instead of 13, the world would be a happier place...I've been with four women in my 23 years of existance, starting at 20 years old, first one was 28 at the time, on the second one I was 21, she was 42...that has to be the single best time I've had. Granted I've had better sex since then, the next one was my age (23 at the time) and current one is 26...but there was something about that 42 year old...I can't describe it, there was a fire burning inside her that I still haven't felt since.

Don't get me wrong, my current so and I have wild amazing sex, I can honestly say it's the best I've ever had, but the month (week here and there) I spent with the 42 year old will always stick out in my memory because of the way she was/is.

We still talk, we are great friends, she gets playfully jelous when I tell her about my current s/o, but she told me she knew it wouldn't last forever and knew some girl would come take me from her. We just enjoy the time we had together.

anyways, in short, if you're a guy in your early 20's...get yourself a 35 - low forties range gal, trust me, you won't regret it.

11. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

I've never had better sex than with my gf who is 31 :hs: she's 7 years older.

12. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

This is gonna be a wild ride.....woohoo!:mamoru:

13. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

That's it I'm moving to TX. :naughty:

14. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

LOL

[​IMG]

15. Skizza20

Skizza20 Robster craws? What the f*(& are robster craws?!?

I'm 25 now, and I've always dated younger girls for some reason. The thing is that i would LOVE to have a fling with an older woman. 30-40, maybe older if she was in really good shape for an older woman...damn. Maybe someday :x:

16. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

:wtc: :rofl:

17. Skizza20

Skizza20 Robster craws? What the f*(& are robster craws?!?

;) I know it. :hs: And I've always had that obsession for an older woman. I don't know what it is. Just something different maybe...forbidden fruit from when I was younger. Who knows? Either way, it's hot ;)

18. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Good to know....I may have a chance with LSU's baseball team after all. :naughty:

19. Ncognito

Ncognito Guest

um... older women.. i must say through my experiences.. i've encounter only two older women in which i can honestly say.. "DAMN... now thats a fuck.." though i've change my childish ways.. it leaves one to wonder what may have become.. but oh well.. you live and learn.. that one night stand as good or bad as it maybe.. its still at the end of the day (night) still just a "one night stand"

20. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Yeah, older women...I've never had an one night stand or anything, more like a long distance fuck buddy kinda thing. She'd visit for a week, I'd visit for a week, 5 or 6 times over the course of a year, and that was a fun year.

We went to disney world together, something's pervertedly funny about being 21/22 with a woman twice your age in a line for a ride, pressing up against her while you're in line, and her bressing back against you. Knowing that as soon as you get a chance, you're going to be all over eachother...mmmm...Oh, note to anyone who rides the "It's a small world afterall ride" if you get the yellow booth thing, it's been marked >=)

anyways...yeah...