One last important question.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Ok, a few of you have been following my recent threads about the possibilty of my girlfriend being pregnant. I am going to post a brief history and fill you in on the up-to-date stuff and then ask some more questions to go along with it.

First, exactly one month ago today, my girlfriend was on her period and we had unprotected sex. Stupid I know. She started her period one day before this.

now, she has tried 3 different types of birth control, and was taken off all of them. The doctors told her it was two reasons.
    A. She is allergic to them
    B. She can't have kids.

Anyways, has the weeks progressed, we were pretty sure that would be fine. Then some of the warning signs of pregnancy started to seep in. She started having stomach aches, vomiting, and the worst was realizing that she was complaining about her breasts being sore (very recent).

So, yesterday, was the day she was SUPPOSED to start her period. She didn't, so we promptly went to walgreens and purchased a test. We just purchased a "walgreens" brand test and figured it would be just as accurate. Scared shitless you might say, she took the test. It came back..........NEGATIVE. We were so excited!!! no fast forward 24hrs, and my girlfriend is still not showing any signs of getting ready to start her period. She says she usually has spotting, and cramps right before it, and shes not!

Some things to keep in mind is that my girlfriend has NEVER had regular periods, they've always been irregular. She says that her body always tends to get on track with other womens and has her period at the same time as them, don't know if thats true or not though.

My theory is this.........aside from being the .002% from the condom failing (none have broken), then I think this test would be pretty accurate after a month here. I told her that it being negative was a good sign, and the fact that she was not having sex before meeting me, might contribute to her signs of her period coming being different. Things like tender breasts are also related to a period which is coming. So tell me OT, what do you think? if she doesn't get any signs tomorrow or starts her period tomorrow, were going to buy another test tomorrow. Im a little worried about the walgreens test and maybe should have bought a better, more expensive test. Tell me what you think OT!

Do you think from what you've read that I will be a dad?

What do you think could cause her period to be late?

Is there anything wrong with a 'walgreens' test?

Thanks for the help! :noes:

2. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

My GF has worried me several times like that, being sick for weeks etc. so far so good :fingerscrossed:

Give it a few more days, then buy a better test. Theres a difference between generic and brand name everything else, its probably worth the extra $'s. (speaking from absolutely no prior experience)

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Dude, read the sticky. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.