SRS one day, this is going to end (being single)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Jun 2, 2008.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

It scares me to think that one day I'm going to have a girlfriend or wife, a child, a dog, and generally get too old to game girls every day and night. One day, this is all going to end. The way I see it, I only have like 4-6 more years to do this considering that I'm 27 right now. I should have enjoyed this mentality when I was 21, but I was too worried about being in love all the time.

If I would have known that 80% of women in public were attainable, easily, then I would have enjoyed college much more. I was sticking my tongue out at girls, then flipping them off yesterday, then getting 2 #'s. One girl lost a football in the pool. I floated over, grabbed it, and held on to it. She then got all pissy at me, and I told her I didn't really appreciate her throwing the ball in my pool, stuck my tongue out at her, and made her give me a beer out of my cooler in exchange for the football. A couple hours later she floated over and started talking to me. We had sushi last night...lol.

I feel like every day counts, and every girl who walks by that I don't speak to is a missed opportunity.

FYI, you only live once.

2. PunkInDrublic

PunkInDrublic Active Member

i guess thats cool if you have game

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

everyone has game. All I had to do was relax and not worry about turning people off.

4. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

I'm a deterrent with a pulse, all I have to do is walk and breath. But that's cool; I find it less stressful when you don't have to worry about those kinds of interactions or the multitude of things that could be said/done, etc.

The major problem I find with being single is everyone else (your parents, coworkers, complete strangers you've just met, doesn't matter) is trying to hook you up with someone ("Oh, I know this person" or "I think you two would be good together" and so forth). It's fascinating and frustrating how others are so restless and incapable to let a single person be around them without their intervening.

5. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I am 21 now. I have a girlfriend I can REALLY potentially marry. She is getting her parent's house. She has 2 dogs. She would love a kid but she's only 19.

I have to say man, I have never been happier with this girl.

Take the plunge. Go watch The Heartbreak Kid.

6. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Did they give you their numbers or did you have to ask for their numbers?

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I was the same way in my early 20's. I was worried about being in love all the time. But now, (27 also) all my friends are married having kids and I am finding myself in the mode of wanting to bang as many chicks as I can. (I'm a late bloomer I guess). Only problem is because I am a late bloomer I haven't aquired the gaming skills to make it happen. I've been trying to change myself into an asshole because I know that is what attracts the women. But I'm not naturally an asshole so it has been difficult.

8. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

What is this late bloomer talk?

I hope this shit doesn't happen to me.

9. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

both

Don't change yourself into an asshole at all. See, its as simple as imagining you had a friend who always wanted to be around you, for no reason. Imagine your buddy calling you up and saying, "lets go do something...whatever you want to do." I'm caring, genuine, and trustworthy, but suddenly I have options but didn't until I realized that I had options...does that make sense? You just have to internalize that many women exist, and none is worth more than the other at first glance.
    Here, the best opener I know: When you see a girl with her phone out, ask her if she's playing Tetris. Just try it, one time. Have something to say when she says yes or know...it will hook, it does most of the time.

you're 21 fucking years old. You're a child. Everyone on earth is a child at that age. I don't care what you've been through and what you've seen that all of us know nothing about...your life is going to grow and change dramatically.

10. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I said 'late bloomer' because most guys I knew in late teens early twenties had the goal of having sex with as many women as they could possibly aquire. I saw an OTers thread the other day where the guy who was also 27-28 was saying that he was growing out of that and wanted to only be with one girl.

When I was younger I only thought about falling in love with 1 special girl. That never happened, and I've been shit on by all other women I have tried to get to know because I was this wussy looking for love. Now I'm older and my friends are getting married having kids and I am just now hitting that sexual conquest stage in my life that should have happened in my late teens and early twenties.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

If you ever get around to seeing a psychiatrist I bet they will diagnose you with bi-polar disorder. One week you're on here saying that you can't get/talk to girls then the next week you're "gaming" girls all the time then the next week you're back to being emo again :hsugh:

12. Striker22

Striker22 New Member

:rofl:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Jesus Christ dude, you really don't know what you want, do you?

You wanted a girl, the second you got her you got upset that you had just learned to get back in the game, then you broke it off and were depressed that you coudn't find anyone, now you're ok with being single?

Midgetized is right, you seriously might be bipolar....

14. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

its actually been about 2 months. It just started going really well about 3 weeks ago too.

15. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I'm not looking for love now, and its refreshing. I'm more in love with myself than ever. I've made a shift over the last 6-weeks or so where I've stopped keeping my life on a minute-by-minute schedule. Sometimes, I go home after work, before the gym now, sometimes I get up 15 minutes later, sometimes I don't care. Its working well initially.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well that's great...but you can't blame me for being wondering when the next spell will come of you being depressed with life.

Here's to hoping that doesn't happen from here on out :x:

17. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

thanks. I've gone back and forth a lot lately, but this side of the deal has never really come together for me like it has recently.

18. Tre003

Tre003 OT Supporter

Take some of your own advice.

Your priorities will shift eventually.

19. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

once I finally developed some game, I got into this phase. At some point in your life, you'll tire of the chase, and want to settle down with a good woman

20. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:nono: Being an asshole is not attractive. Being confident, assertive, and willing/able to stand your ground when adversity comes is.

21. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Wanting to fuck every woman you see if fun for a while, but in the end it will leave you pretty empty. Trust me, I've been there. These days I'd prefer to just keep one woman, and that's it.

22. PureEnergy

PureEnergy New Member

Its nice that to give people a warning, but I would like to experiment that for myself to see what I may feel.