On top??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Miss Red, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Ok, so I just started sleeping with someone new and he likes it when girls are on top. There's jut one problem....I'm not comfortable being on top. Anyone have tips about feeling more comfortable, or what to do? I'd like to please him. He's :bowdown: in teh bed room, and I'd like to return the favor.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why don't you like it? Do you feel insecure about being viewed full frontal? Or do you not get anything from it sexually (i.e. stimulation)?

3. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

It makes me feel self conscious about how I look and if I'm pleasing him. I do get stimulation, but honestly I get up there and feel self conscious and not sure what to do. im going to bed...I appreciate the help i hope to wake up and see more in the morning...THANKS!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That's what I figured. Why do you have such bad self image? Be honest, are you overweight or unhappy with your body? Or is your body actually great but you just have pointless insecurities that stem from something else? There actually is a difference.

One thing you should and can do is verbalize to him that you do get a little self conscious being up there in the spotlight so to speak. He will hopefully be understanding and help you with this. You can't be afraid to admit it to him. If he gives a shit about you he will try to help you and tell you he loves your body (which if he likes you on top it means he does). No guy actually tells a girl he doesn't find physically attractive to get on top of him so he can continue to see her in full.

Other than talking to him you could do it with the lights off or dim is that gives you some sort of satisfaction. But moreso just work on why you have these issues. If it is because you think your body needs work than maybe this can be the push to get you to get healthy or in better shape.

5. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

this may be a little more on the immature(younger) side but this is how i feel about it.

quite simply, if he told you he wants you on top, then you already know he is going to like it.

i wouldn't call myself shallow, but if i wasn't attracted to you, i wouldn't be having sex with you on a repeated basis. so you already know he's attracted to you so you don't have to be self concious about that.

as for being self concious about pleasing him, i can say in my experience, nothing has ever sucked for me. pretty much any position i've tried, AT LEAST felt good. it's just a matter of how good it felt.

6. d3cromanc3r

d3cromanc3r 79 Слизняков

offtopic but aesop rocks.. um rocks.

i've been listening to bazooka tooth for like a week straight

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I think about it this way, because I tend to not like on top either... but if a guy wants to see you naked, and he is interested in having sex with you, AND he wants to see you in all your glory on top, then obviously there is something that he likes. and if you have confidence about it, and even if you openly discuss it(such as what feels better, what works, etc) it helps. open communication is a must, and it makes sex so much more enjoyable.

and when you are confident, then you can have a good time and get the full benefits of awesome sex. hes naked with you, and guys have as many hangups about their body as women do.

8. matt86

matt86 New Member

This is very true... A girl not being confident enough to get on top would be more of a turnoff than any physical flaws.... Especially if he's asking for it... you must not be too bad. Good luck :bigthumb:

9. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

He wouldn't be sleeping with you if he didn't like the way you look! Boys like bouncing tities in any shape or form, they love watching themselves go in and out, and most of them love the occasional domination!

I get the same feeling sometimes when I'm on top, so I'll wear a little 'confidence clothing' or cover myself by grabbing my breasts, which turns him on to see and lets me feel a little less exposed at the same time!
    Normally he's so frustrated by the massive amount of teasing I can do from on top that he wrestles me back under! woo!

10. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Good advice! I'll try this. As for the questions, I am a bit overweight. I have been working out like crazy lately and am still a little conscious about that. I'm usually not the dominant one in the bedroom. Thanks for all the advice, guys!

11. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

you are way too pretty to not be confident...

12. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

maybe he's just lazy lol

13. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

been browsing pic threads? haha oh dear :o

14. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

deserves individual reply just for epic :rofl:

15. Climbing Cracker

Climbing Cracker I am the Devil. And I am here to do the Devil's w

guys are very visually stimulated. there's nothing sexier IMO than watching a girl ontop get off...holy christ...:wackit:

16. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

blindfold him... im sure he will go with it....

17. saiaba

saiaba Guest

yep the Oh face, and or the eyes rolling back, or them falling on you because they can't hold themselves up any longer.. good stuff.

18. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I think that girls tend to look better on top than on bottom, so you shouldn't have to feel more self conscious while on top.

19. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

great now she wont want to have sex at all. she will feel self conscious in all positions... maybe the OP is a fatty? anyone think of that?

20. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

you missed the point. it doesn't matter what size she is, he wants her and she doesnt' need to feel self-concious around him in bed.

21. Climbing Cracker

Climbing Cracker I am the Devil. And I am here to do the Devil's w

:bowdown:

22. Battles

Battles New Member

:rofl:

23. skych

skych New Member

am the same way. just surprise him in the middle of the night or something, no lights on and you can go all sorts of crazy w/o worrying about lil bulges or whatever...

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

maybe. i know i feel self conscous while im on top and the lights rare on

25. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

100% true.

a girl on top is a very hot thing to see.