TAT on the feet

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sway220, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Sway220

Sway220 x [just.like.heaven] x

the only place i would officially tattoo myself is for what i want on my feet.

i sit here and design and think up all sorts of ideas for sleeves and hips and backs but i'd never get it on myself (cause im an artiisst, i'd probably always want to change iiit.. and i dont know if i'd want to be covered when i'm 60)

AT ANY RATE.

for years i have wanted stars on my feet. (haters need not to proceed)

but i hear feet are perhaps the worst place to get tattoos done, along side the armpit and all..

should a first timer get her feet done or is that just suicide? hah

i have a severe fear of needles.. too. :o

and i am not sure my pain tolerance is high :eek3:

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I'll be honest...feet tattoos hurt like a motherfucker. One of my best girlfriends and coworker of mine got one foot done about a year ago. I watched while she was gritting her teeth, tears squeezing out of her eyes while she had both hands wrapped around her knees, forcing her leg to stay down and not kick her artist in the head. lol She had swollen, VERY painful feet for about a week. Her feet were tender for quite some time after too. Also, your foot is more likely to fade.......very quickly. You'll be retouching that one about every year or so.

HOWEVER! I think feet tattoos look amazing. Im really considering one myself..but its that pain part that makes me backstep a little. But if you really feel strongly about putting it on your foot, by all means..do it. Dont compromise with your tattoo choices..they'll be with you forever and you should always be happy with your choice.

Good luck! And if you do this, you have my endless respect. :big grin:

3. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

oh man i didn't think that they would hurt so much. The only thing i'm worried about getting one is that i would have to touch it up like once a year cuz all i like to wear is sandles.

4. lisa_dnb

lisa_dnb Guest

I have pawprints walking across my right foot, and it didnt hurt at all. Most tattoos are uncomfortable, and pain is handled differently by every person, but it was a breeze for me.

5. Mel

Mel RIP James :(

I've also heard that they fade a lot faster than other tattoos - sun, rubbing shoes, sloughing off of skin, the thin layers of skin. AND very painful. My best friend has a little gecko on her foot, and it just always looks faded.

6. red^star

red^star Guest

I've talked to people who have said that they didn't hurt at all, while others say that they hurt badly.

It all depends on the person.

7. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

the fading part is not really true,

if it was done correctly, it will stay there just as long as any other tattoo
    the reason why most peoples get screwed up is because they wear socks and shoes while the tattoo is healing