LGBT On my run today...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Oct 10, 2004.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

...i did some laps around goodale park here in columbus. The first lap round, i saw a guy in a car and he was looking pretty cruisy. The second lap round, he had someone else in there receiving head. This was at 9am in the freakin morning!
    Who can be that horny in the morning? :rant: I had an interesting 7miler hehe

2. coma

coma New Member

Me!:x:
    Hey...head is good morning, noon or (and) night! Note to self: When in Columbus, check out Goodale Park.:mamoru:

3. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

4. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

Was this guy gay or something? huh?

5. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

oh yeah...haha...that reminds me of when last week I was driving home from school after jumping someone's car in the parking lot and I saw the entire track team with their shirts off jogging :drool: all of them were wearing silk basketball shorts and some of them were sagging in boxers :drool: I almost drove off the road I was starring so hard at them.

6. coma

coma New Member

OH...this thread reminds me of a hot story. I was on a business trip a few years ago and my hotel room overlooked a YWCA. I was a few stories up, so of course I had peek out of my window. I was peering into a room at the Y and wouldn't you know it I caught some cunnilingus action! :ughd: Dammit, if only that was a YMCA...

7. GeekDrew

GeekDrew aka DataDrew

lol Goodale park isn't the best, I suppose you could say. You can see some very interesting things down there, I'm told.

Oh, and for those that ARE interested in it in central ohio: the cops have been making a *lot* of undercover arrests for public sex, enticing you into it, etc.

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

uhh....

9. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I am that horny in the morning.

10. CoCo

My first year in high school, before I had a car, I was walking to the bus stop after school. This SUV pulls up with tented windows.

"Hey," this guy says as the window rolls down.

"Hey," I reply.

"Just getting out of school," the guy says, eyeing my private school uniform, paying a lot of attention to my crotch area.

"Yea," I replied, thinking of all of the skanky places that this could go. And so I continued, "it was a long, hard day..."

"Really," asked the stranger. I walked a lil closer to the SUV. "So, you need a ride home?"

"I was always taught not to get into cars with strangers," I said flirtatiously.

"Well," the stranger started, reaching into his glove box to retrieve his wallet, and incidentally moving over a condom box, "My name is Steve". He showed me his Driver's License.

He put his ID back into his wallet, and tossed it back into the glove box. The condoms fell to the floor, cause my eyes to also go down. I noticed that his pants here unzipped.

"Your zipper," I said, nodding my head.

"Yea...well look at that."

"Okay."

"Excuse me," he said, confused.

"I'll look at that. But only after you look at mine," I stated, unzipping.

"Get in," he said, simultaneously unlocking the doors.

He and I had a casual affair that lasted 2 years.

11. coma

coma New Member

Not only did he give you a ride home but he rode your cock? Hopefully your parents didn't see you getting out of an older man's car.:ugh:

12. CoCo

My parents were clueless to that sort of thing. My mom's best friend is the most flamboyant gay man alive...really. So she associated that type of personality with 'gay' Furthermore, she only knew me to be with women. As a matter of fact, I was one of those guys whose mother walked in on him with a girl... So she would not have even had the thought, "my son + older man = great gay sex". If she would have, all of my sleep overs would never have happened. :naughty:

13. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

:cool: I did 9 miles on Saturday. I've got a 20k this coming Sunday. dunno if I'm going to do it or not. :hs: