On attracting multiple women at one time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I have no problem attracting chicks and getting my dick wet on an individual basis (one on one) but I am really struggling as of late with group dynamics and attracting multiple women at the same time in social settings such as bar, parties, work, whatever. Anything I should be reading, practicing, or advice I need to improve on this aspect of my game? :noes:

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

why do you want to attract several women in one group? you'll only be able to get one in most cases

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I want to attract several women at the same time as to increase my desirability and open up and create more options for myself when I have a much larger selection of delicious females to choose. That and when one woman is attracted to you, it can lead to two, then three, etc

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

when im going for this the trick is just to be this whirlwind of energy. Don't focus on any one girl, and don't focus on just the ladies. Don't stick in one place, bounce from conversation to conversation, leave the group and come back with a story.

get everybody laughing and smiling and feeling good. In fact make sure that you turn your back on the girls frequently enough for them to wish you would pay attention to them again.

It could just be my personality to be like that, but it always works well. When im firing on all cylinders I can bet that next time i see the group of girls they will all be excited to see me and jumping to give me hugs.

I pull this all the time when one of my buddies gets a new girlfriend and I want to setup with all her friends so i can pick which ones im actually going for instead of picking one off the bat and being stuck with her if i decide i like another one better.