? on approach

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaLAbria, Nov 5, 2007.

1. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

Theres a girl in one my classes, sits a few seats behind me. Since this class is a pretty serious class, we don't really get to talk and really have no time to talk. I know somewhat about her and we talked for a few min a few months ago and seemed to have a little chemistry (made her laugh and had a few of same characteristics). I see her walking around campus and would like to know a good approach method or good conversation starter that doesn't seem awkward or weird.
    Lastly, a few times ive seen her around campus, she touches her hair and looks another way and last week at a huge Halloween party, i see her looking at me, watching me for a good 3-4sec...so i think she might also have a thing with me...:x:

2. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

Just be yourself. Approach normally and just start an initial conversation like you did before.

If you felt good talking to her before, you'll feel even better this go around.

Best of luck. ;)

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

walk up to her.

Say "hi" or "hello"

Bring up something from class if you need to break the ice a little.

4. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

What is holding you back from talking to her? It's a girl... so go say hello and spark a conversation. I never understand why people are so flabbergasted to talk to another human being. Not just you, but many people.

5. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

its just this girl im held back form due to this attraction to her. ya i was thinking about those, to me it just seems weird because i don't normally talk to her because i rarely talk to her.
    Do those last couple of things describe an attraction to me, because i remember watching the game tv series on vh1 and them describing features women do/show when they attracted and i think one was touching/playing with their hair and not looking you in the eyes?

6. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

stop worrying about what she's thinking and move forward to have her thinking about you.

7. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

i know, just if she thinks the same of me (which i think so), everything would work out 2x better...

8. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

sure, why wouldn't it?

If it doesn't work out as planned, trust me you'll always find somebody out there.

and you might be back here posting it again. ;)

Good luck!

9. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

im good with conversations, just to get there (approach) is my problem.

10. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

:werd:

11. Pringles

Pringles New Member

try walking.

I hate to be an ass, but this one you've already fucked up. Your going to need to use her as your learning girl. You should've talked to her by now. Shes dropped so many signs of interest and all you've done is deny them. She doesn't know that you have these little fantasies and keep having them in your desk wont help either. Go talk to the fucking human already. Thats how you will know if she is interested or not.

12. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

True, this week is the week :bigthumb: