On a budget...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Super(man), Feb 13, 2007.

1. Super(man)

Super(man) New Member

I'm gonna be buying my own car this spring and have been looking at some grand prix's and are just wondering if they are a solid car.

I'm 17 and have about 15g (canadian) saved up for a car and wondering if I get the 04 gtp if it is a good investment or not. What other cars should I be looking at? I know there is the Mazda6, but my best friend just bought one and I'm not going to buy the same car as him.

http://lokey-wholesale.ebizautos.com/shared/viewer.aspx?&iid=1460712&src=eBizAutos&pid=3

edit: also I am looking to buy a newer car, nothing more than a few years old

2. What are you looking to do with the car? Just drive, race, modify, leave stock, etc...

3. Super(man)

Super(man) New Member

Well, I'm not gonna race it, but I'm sure the odd time there will be some other faggit teenager who is in a pos neon or civic who I would just like to leave behind me. Modding may be something in the feature, but I'm not 100% sure. I really like the look and the interior (the interior is decent, nothing amazing) and the fact that it has some power. I haven't really found anything else around the same price range with a look that I like and has that much power.

Insurance isn't really a big deal, I put the car under my grandmothers name :hsd:

4. jeff2577

jeff2577 OT OG

If you want an investment buy a classic Ferrari. If you are looking for a car to purchase that is going to make economical sense in repairs and economy, the GTP might be for you.