OMG i was able to make my girl cum all over,also a few questions.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 13, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well me and my girl were fooling around after we sorted things out and stopped fighting. I was fingering her and I was able to make her cum and squirt all over, it was amazing. I was never able to do that before I dont know how i did it. She was very pleased but it got her tired instantly after she went.

Also a couple questions. These may seem stupid and I did search for similiar posts, but i find it hard to believe so correct me if im wrong.

1. When dry humping, if she has her clothes on and im in my boxers and say there is precum present on her, or me or both how is it that some say she can get preganant? im really safe with this stuff,since u read my previous posts,but i didnt really think this could be. I can see if were both in our underwear and fooling around, then it can slip in or through.

But they say that it can travel through my boxers, through her jeans, through her underwear into her vagina"??? that seems almost impossible to me?? I guess i have to wear a condom then even when were doing that? I just cant see this being true, one instance i though about the strip cllubs. when ur getting a lap dance i know someone of these guys must be horny or what not, i dont think it can happen that a girl can get pregnant like that

question 2. does sperm die in the air or what not, how to clean it off? Say she gives me head and if any of the sperm gets on my fingers and say i just wipe them off witha tissue, is it reaally all gone? if i finger her even after wiping my hands numerous times on clothing or a tissue, do i have to actually wash my hands to remove all sperm before fingering her??

I know these questions might sound dumb, buit im 23 and this is my first girl ive been intimate with . I was just always busy and kinda shy around girls, then i found this one who is a total cutie and loves me,but the last thing i want is a kid. I think sometimes she thinks im to paronoid, but i dont know that is how come im asking u guys

2. 1. never happen
    2. yes, air kills those little swimmers

Way to make her cum, good job! There are certain technique to get a woman squirt out cum, but it's a lot a work, it usually happens unplanned and by accident. But when it happens wow! I had this one lady, dripping cum, that it ran down her asshole, needed a towel to clean up:)

3. Trblmkr

Trblmkr Tap that Ass

there's a good possibility that when you were fingering her that you were rubbing her G-spot... that 90% of the will make a woman cum very hard and even squit.

4. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i can never get my gf off with fingering her......

i can with my tongue tho

5. David02

David02 Guest

Awesome job man... way to hit the g-spot! :naughty:

6. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

This is like the new members thread rofl

7. Mod me

Mod me DANGER TO MANIFOLD

SOmeone link me to the squirt thread,i cant read another post and not try this.

8. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

dry humping? WTF? Why in the hell would you dry hump? Just take your clothes off and rail her brains out

Your concerned about "dry humping" and "sperm dieing in the air," yet you claimed to have made your girl "squirt?" You sure your just not making this up to get ppl to view your post and answer your questions #1 and #2?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2005
  9. quamen

quamen New Member

no i swear im not making itup, the reason i didnt bang her out was because she needs and alternate method to prevent pregnancy. i dont trust the condom and told her she needs to find something that can work with the condom. im not lying at all and u can read my other threads about that stuff of how i was getting nervous so avoided sex. i never even expected that to happen, but it sure did. it went through the top blanket, sheets, and right through to the mattress it was alot. in this department i dont feel it is even bragging, im just saying what happened.

10. 240sxgirl

240sxgirl New Member

omg i love after fighting sex. i give ou props for making her come and making her so wet.

11. StopDrop&LOL

ok quamen ill take your word for it

12. Reign

Reign Banned

YOu're compairing a Clitoral Orgasm to a G-Spot orgasm. They're like almost two different sports you're playing there. G-spot one's are much more intense.

13. Reign

Reign Banned

And I know what you're talking about though. This girl that I'd been seeing for awhile and then stopped (health related problems, couldn't see her much) by the other night and, I dunno. We got to making out and fooling around and, I got her so hot I could feel it through her pants. Like, I made a move for her pants so I could go down on her but she said no (I think because she had to leave soon)... but... I dunno. I love getting girls off, it's just... I guess it's satisfying.

14. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah i really dont know much or how i did it, it just happened. she is the first girl i ever been with and she says im a good lover, but i dont know. i dont care, all i know is that both of us enjoy ourselves. i just cant beleive how mucha girl could cum. she went more than i ever did. it seriously left a puddle tat went through all the sheets/

15. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

Congrats on your success story :rofl: :bigthumb:

16. ZiRo

ZiRo Guest

Average post count: 250

17. StopDrop&LOL

i gave this girl a g-spot Orgasm once, but all she did was gush.

18. cuz

cuz Guest

never had a g-spot orgasm, cant wait till i do tho!
    shes a very lucky girl!

19. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

This is like a nightly occurrence at my house. Once you learn how, how can you not do it, amiright?

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

some people, retards, mostly, possibly like yourself, judging from the "WTF" in your post, although I can't say for sure, because you can obviously use a computer, so maybe you're not one of these retards... but anyways, some retards view various sexual acts as things you "graduate" from. like the old acts were steps on a ladder to the new act and The Point, as it were, is to reach the last step of the ladder. (which would be sex? anal sex?)

the rest of us know that if you enjoy dry humping then you should do it :dunno: