FRK OMG from behind!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fiya, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Fiya

Fiya Guest

:mamoru:
    My SO and I have been keeping a steady sex schedule since he got back from his parents house. (He had a funeral to go to :( ) So really, I thought he deserved some extra TLC. So I've been super kinky in the sack lately just to give him that little extra satisfaction.

The first night he got back, I teased the hell out of him before the actual sex and then got on top, he said that was one of his best orgasms ever. :mamoru: :wiggle:

And the last two nights have been even better. What's really awesome is that he is more pleased when he gets to please me. :naughty: So, while I love to please him as well, I think I've been getting the better end of the bargain. Haha.

Anyways, two nights ago, we did it laying down with him behind me, I even let him get some anal play in just for kicks. (kinky with the kinkiness!!) :mamoru:

And last night he just threw me on all fours and anyone who's read my previous posts knows that I am a total sucker when it comes to doggy style. :hsd:

But this morning, he came down for breakfast and said "We need to stop doing it from behind." I went :eek4: "WHY!?" and he said "Because I get off too quick and the orgasms are just too intense."

So, should I concede to this or make him put up with the insane ammount of pleasure he gets? :noes:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Ah...let him suffer!:rofl:

Heck, you'll have a short (hopefully) dry spell after the baby comes, so enjoy it your way while you can!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  3. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

Well, I love doing it from behind. But, the best part of sex for me is kissing so I always have to balance the trade off

4. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

I thoroughly enjoy "Doggy Style" for several reasons. I do have to agree that I get off faster in that position though.

It's such a submissive form and it allows me to see what's going in, err, on. For her it is nice because it allows for a lot more motion and access to all parts of the honey pot. A good way to do some hard-core banging and ass smacking as well.

If you are into bondage, have him tie your knees and ankles together, it creates a whole new sensation both mentally and physically.

Have him slow down and play with your clit a little while he is slowly keeping motion, that should help prolong it. Good stuff.

5. Fiya

Fiya Guest

yeah he does that (plays with my clit) :mamoru: But he gets off to pleasuring me like none other. :rofl: And I will say that I'm not at all dissatisfied with the sex because it's shorter, in that position, I myself get off pretty quick as well. Not to mention, he's all about foreplay and so by the time the sex does happen, I'm ripe and ready. :hsd: :mamoru:

6. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

I love it from behind but I understand the "feels to good" comment. :)

7. Fiya

Fiya Guest

:noes: I'm going to do something even more special tonight :big grin: I will post about it tomorrow :mamoru:

8. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

:eek3: What could it be?

9. awlewis

awlewis New Member

simple. IDB!

10. FifthGear

FifthGear -

double penetration :eek3d:

11. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

You called it a honey pot, I thought my bf and I were the only ones that did that. Yay we arent alone in teh freakiness

Anal is a great stimulation for me, it multiplies my vag orgasms like 100%. My bf and I havent been able to have all out anal sex but we have definitely stimulated the areas on both he and I.

12. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

I'm getting all excited to hear whats next ... :noes:

13. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

14. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Error: Does not compute. :weak:

15. Fiya

Fiya Guest

Ok... so here's the hawtness.

Last night, before he got home from work, I stuck one of my realllllly sexy outfits underneath the sink in the bathroom. (in particular, a red nylon crotchless body suit bought a couple sizes bigger to fit my pregnant belly, and some shiny black knee high boots with little buckles on them, along with the gloves to match.)

When we went to bed, I told him I had to take a quick shower, which I did, made myself all smelly good :rofl: and put said crotchless body suit on. His reaction when I walked through the door was absolutely priceless, a combination of :naughty: and :noes: lol.

Without saying anything, I walked over to the candles and lit them. I then proceeded to strip him naked and straddle his legs and started kissing/licking around his naughties, without actually touching his penis or balls. :mamoru: (ty cosmo mag!)

Keep in mind, I still haven't said anything. :rofl: I had him absolutely going crazy by the time I actually touched him, or rather started sucking him off pretty hard. (It takes a lot for him to get off that way, so I knew I could play.)

After awhile he just couldn't take it anymore and started touching me/fingering me. He got me off one really good time and then threw me on... yep you guessed it... all fours
    and fucked me really hard (but not too hard so as not to wake the baby :mamoru: )

It took him about 5 minutes of pounding to get off and he told me that aside from the other time I'd done something remotely similar, that this was the best sex ever. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and it was extremely good for me too. :mamoru: 3 orgasms total, and a better yet gratification that I can always get what I want. :mamoru: :rofl: :wiggle:

16. Fiya

Fiya Guest

haha, ya gotta realize that this is a guy who would rather please me than be pleased. So his ultimate satisfaction would come from getting me off 427389572 times rather than having 1 really huge orgasm himself. :mamoru:

17. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

Thanks for the story.
    I am at work and I am now unable to get up and walk around....

but seriously nice job and keep up the good work.
    my wife does NOT like doggy cuz she said I am too big
    7"

18. Fiya

Fiya Guest

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that sucks though, might try laying down behind her?

19. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

hmmm maybe that's why I don't like doggy? My man is 8 1/2". Something about doing it from behind just hits me the wrong way and it doesn't feel good. It sucks :( Because I sometimes want to do it like that because its hot, but then it just doesn't feel good.

20. Fiya

Fiya Guest

with the sadness! :wtc:

my SO is about 7 and a half...and I love it. :hsugh:

21. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Just have him go Half-Shaft :dunno:

22. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Yar, have him hold his cock by the base and fuck like he normaly would. Lets him still pound away, but shaves off a few inches. Play around with different positions too, he might just be hitting a sensitive spot.

23. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

my GF said she doesn't like doggy because she feels its not personal enough?? I dunno....She said once she would try it but she doesn't like that position. We've never tried it though and i don't want her to do something she doesn't want to do either. :(

Its my favorite position.

24. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

grab her by the hair and make it personal. :dunno:

25. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

lol
    I'm seein her tomorrow night. We haven't seen each other for a week and last night she told me she was sexually frustated:eek3: :naughty: I was like damn, I wish I was their now.

If possible, I'm gonna see if she wants to try it on her side (fetal position) and me kneeling by her....It might be hard but we shall see. :naughty: