LGBT OMG Can I just crawl in a hole and die already?!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Aug 25, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I was going to post this in the main forum but it suits here better...

As I've posted before I'm sick, flu simptoms. Ok my mom knows that I have a friend down here named John thats a doctor (we've chatted onlinefor more then a year and he wants to meet me). She done called his office :ugh: :eek3: :wtc: :nono: Bitch done found out his last name, his office phone number, and all this shit and on the internet, called his office, and well he doesn't have a receptionist so he answers his own phone..... I didn't tell my mom he's gay... infact I lied to her when we talked about his and said he was straight. Well I've talked to him a few times one the phone and you can tell he's very homo by his voice (or at least I can). Should I even talk to him again?! I was so pissed when she called I just said Why did you call him?! I've got to go I have another incoming call like twice and hung up on the bitch! I can't beleive she did this! :wtc: There was a chance I was suppose to meet up with this guy tonight for the first time.... dammit I hate my fucking mother! Have I mentioned how much I hate my fucking mother and I wish she would just stay out of my life?!?!!?! :madfawk: :bash: :mad: Then to top it off right before she calls to tell me this my boss informs me I have to go home early today "because labor hours are up and my boss is getting mad" well duh?! We are a restraunt that's across the street / surrounded by a campus with 11,000 students and we've been nothing but swamped since I started Saturday. It's not my fault he hired like 5-6 people after he hired me at 25-30 hours a week, then now he's cut me down to 18 hours, and ooooooooh I'm so :mad: At least I don't have to leave for class for 2 more hours!

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

And yes I done switched my white cracker ass into to Bunifa Latifa Harifa Sarifa Jackson mode!!!! :mamoru:

[​IMG]

3. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

What am I even suppose to say to this guy now?! Sorry I have a nosy psycho mom?!

4. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Move out?

5. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Dont tell parents anything, Im still learning this lesson.

6. coma

coma New Member

Why do you let your mother interfere w/your life? My mother never did but my father was a busybody and I told him in no uncertain terms to stay the hell out of my life and he did after many confrontations w/him. Hadn't he, I would have interfered w/his life and confronted him with his multiple adaultorous (sp) affairs.

7. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Truer words have never been spoken

RhyRhy, if you want to talk to this guy, talk to him and explain to him that you will not apologise for your mother's behaviour but you will apologise for even mentioning him to her. Promise that won't happen again.

If you are honest and upfront and confront the issue yourself, he shouldn't be pissed with you. If he is, then you have to consider if you would even want to be his friend.

8. sholnay

sholnay New Member

all have said it already. This guy should have no reason to be angry with you - it wasnt YOU who called. I mean, if I got a call from a friends mom who maybe said some things I didnt want to hear, it wouldnt turn me off of the guy at all - if anything, it would be a great conversation starter. :big grin: I dont think you have anything to worry about.

9. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Wish me luck that he'll still talk to me... I'm getting ready to sign into my messenger now :noes:

10. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Already done ;)

11. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Amen to that one! However this would never fly with my mom. She's the psycho, loving, over-protective, neat freak kind. However if I ever want food or someone all up in my shit (as in business) , she's dependable for that! :rofl:

12. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

First off, I love the way you spelled Rhy Rhy! It's so cute and cuddly looking :mamoru: Second of all no luck he's online but it says Away so I don't know what he thought of the phone call yet. And I can't promise him that it won't happen I mean she looked this shit up months ago and printed it off the internet! He isn't even listed on that psychians site anymore! Ever since she found out I'm gay she's gone off the deep end about all of my friends, which is one of the reasons why I moved. I hope your right and that he will find it funny but he's a bit "out of my league" you might say. I mean what would a 31 yr old doctor see in a 23 year old college student.... BESIDES THAT! :mamoru: I know I post waaay too many threads about relationships but I've been in two my entire life. One from junior high to the first part of my junior year (girl) and the last one that ran from somewhere between my sophmore year and my junior year to just until this July (nearly 8 years). With the girl we were still kids so it was a semi-serious relationship, with the guy it was just easy, natural we had 3 disagreements / arguments whatever you want to call them over all the years, and two of those times we broke up; once when I was 16, and then in July for good, the other time it was over something silly like where to go on vacation at and then he backed out and I got mad. Oh and in funny news... I got carded for buying NyQuil a couple of days ago :rofl: Oh yeah that's right I'm almost 24 and I'm getting carded for 18 year old shit like cigs and nyquil! At least I look young for my age. :wiggle:

13. sholnay

sholnay New Member

maybe its time for you to have a heart to heart talk with your mom.. and by heart to heart, you need to set things straight with her. Tell her you dont appreciate her getting involved in your personal life. You will live it how you want, there is no changing who you are, etc etc. She might just be in heavy denial because (from what I recall in your posts) you have never really told her your true feelings - she has only heard and you have only been forced to say some things to her. Maybe bring in an ultimatum of some sort - if she refuses to stay out of your personal life, then you refuse to ______ to her... fill in the blank - you could take it pretty far.

I mean, its not like you have to be mean about it - but from what you tell us here, she is ruling your life, when you shouldnt be letting it get to you so much. I mean, you live what, 600 miles from her now? (is it 600 miles or 6 hours? - same diff). Have you considered going to some sort of counseling on campus? I am sure your school offers something like this for free - they might be able to help you sort out some of these family problems in your head and give you a plan of action. Its not going to be easy - but I think its something that is BEGGING to be done.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2005
  14. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Why does it seem like a large chunk of this story has been left out?

15. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

RyRy (I spelled it right this time), listen to Sholnay. It is time you talked to your mother and set the record straight. You might not like the outcome, but you will establish some boundaries and be true to yourself.

When you do that, just be prepared that there is a chance she will not change or accept you, and you will have to make a choice as to whether or not to include her in your life, in any meaningful way. It is not an easy choice to make, but one that sadly, has to be made by many GLBT folks around the world. FYI I am incommunicado with members of my family as a result of my coming out, and yes at times it bothers me, but I am more rewarded with being who I am, not being who they want me to be (a lie).

It might be a good idea to see a counsellor before you talk to your mother. Get yourself prepared, and also have someone there to help deal with whatever issues arise from the conversation. If you ever want someone to talk to about this, PM me your contact details and I will give you a call. Sadly I deal with these scenarios all too frequently through the church and some outreach work I do. Unfortunately I am heading out later today and won't be back for 2 weeks, but happy to chat any other time.

Remember take care of yourself and be true to yourself - you are the one that matters.

Blessings,
    MapleLeaf

16. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Awww but I liked it spelled the other way it was cute! :naughty: PM me when you get back I got some questons for ya! :wiggle:

17. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:ugh: No.

18. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I've tried that. We always wind up yelling at her, and her yelling that it isn't true, and that he forced me into doing stuff etc. I've thought about the whole counseling thing as they do offer it here but I'm just scared of word getting around about me being gay. They also have this G/L thing here at school and hopefully I will get the courage up to go to it this semester sometime. I guess I'm just not comfortable with everyone knowing I'm a big mo. Although the lil twinkie that was flirting with me in Algebra today... I'd fill him with my cream fillng anyday and wouldn't care if people knew :mamoru:

19. sholnay

sholnay New Member

I'm not sure why you dont want people at your school to "know". It is a new school right? You said so yourself, you dont know anyone there. Dont make the same mistake I have made - by not starting fresh in a new environment. Which brings me to my other point - by you going to counseling (which is private you know...) word is NOT going to get out about you being gay. For the most part, people wont know unless you tell them - which you will be free to do at any time. Until you start building up a large base of friends, you will be under the radar. Think about it - its worth whiping the slate of your past and coming clean with everyone that matters. You also dont want to build up friendships with people who could potentially be homophobic (my case). Its just going to make things SO much harder for you down the line.

20. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Did she call every doctor with the same first name where he lives?

21. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

No apparently she was going thru the cell phone bill and found numbers, looked them up and went by that name.

22. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I don't know I guess it just goes back to I'm not comfortable in my own skin or I'm not comfortable about being gay. It's so odd / dumb I was gayer when I was in the closet and nobody freakin knew! Then my speech class is full of freshman or sophmores and last night out of no where this girl starts hitting on me and I'm going with it then I'm like whoa! wait! I'm gay... aren't I?! I've got a lot of emotions going on right now and I'm trying not to bottle them all up but that seems to be the best thing sometimes.

23. sholnay

sholnay New Member

um... no, its never the best thing. dont bottle up your emotions, it will just lead to multitudes of problems down the line. Women scare me, so they never hit on me, I think I give off a mean guy aura (or gay guy aura)... that or im ugly :dunno: :big grin:

perhaps you arent comfortable in your own skin because you arent IN your own skin yet. You are still living the horrible LGBT "lie" that we all go through for so long...