Older women?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by meshuggahn, Jul 31, 2005.

1. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Ok, I am 20 and a junior in college. I started talking to a girl in one of my classes and we seem to like each other. He is the problem. She is is 22 and graduated last may. not too big of a deal, but its hard for me to really 'date' her because she enjoys going out to the clubs and bars drinking and dancing etc. now since i cant get into many of the bars or if i can get in i cant drink (easily) it becomes more of a hassel to have me around. and because she enjoys to party (as do i but ^^^) it seems just so lame to envite her over and not do anything or 'just' go to the cliche dinner and movie.

Any ideas or suggestions? I dont turn 21 till feb. but then it will be a party!

2. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Oh maaaa.. I seen "older woman" and I thought back to when I was 19-22 and would hook up with the occational hot 30-40yo. God the contrast of a older woman to a young girl was so freaken hot.

I was in your situation once. I got a fake ID ;p
    But I was going in bars and shit when I was 17. I stoped drinking at bars around 22. No fun being legal.

3. granto

granto New Member

well buddy, my girlfriend is 4 years older than me. haha

I wouldn't worry about your difference.

4. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

if she picks the bars over you simply because you cant get in, then is it really worth your time pursuiing her?

5. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

what does she enjoy besides drinking, clubbing, dancing? Does she like amusement parks, movies, museums, picnics in the park? Something other than boozin' and shakin' her butt?:beer::nikko: Be creative if you care.:wiggle:

6. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Sorry about the mis-label on the thread topic i didnt mean older older. anyways. No point in a fake ID now since im almost 21. I have been drinking in clubs for 4 years as i played i a band in deep ellum almost everyweekend since i was 16. so i know the people there i can drink in those clubs, but those are not the ones the likes to go to.

thats the think she always invites me along and says its no biggy and really does try to accomodate me, i just feel like i am holding back the evening.

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

im almost 23, and i dated a 19yo kid over this summer. i made the effort to go places he could go, and enjoy. im getting him a fake too.