older men of the vaginarium: the power of sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sexhaver420, Jul 21, 2006.

1. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

heres a question for the older guys of the vag. (if they even exist)

You know how when you're getting some, it like, makes you really attached? Like you wont leave someone who's putting you through hell just because youre getting laid every day.

I'm wondering if that power sex has over you ever goes away?

2. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i'm not a guy but friends of mine have said that after they've been hurt or have had sex with mulitple girls, it's gets easier to not get attached.

3. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Yes and No.

At first it is always like that. You are finally getting some and you want to keep getting it. Well of course that fades away after you have been with a number of women and you ev eventually don't want to get attached.

What doesn't fade away is when it is the best pussy you have ever gotten.
    When you start getting that all the time, you will do what you can to keep it.

Well, even that fades away. Eventually you get your fix of hot women that are complete bitches and you start looking for a woman that is a combination of great pussy and that respects you enough not to treat you like shit.

And then you get attached to her, not just her pussy.

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Two ways to deal with that: devalue sex by getting laid a lot, or have tremendous willpower.

I'm not sure I have enough willpower either... but for me it's prolly easier than getting laid a lot :o Not many options.

5. rpmorri

rpmorri So many idiots...not enough bullets

It also loses its power if you don't get any for a long period of time.

6. Schproda

Schproda New Member

If you're hitting more than one person or getting it regularly it's easier to not get attached. If you've had a bad relationship it also makes it easier to not get attached. If you're needing attention, not getting laid and some chick screws you like there's no tomorrow, wants it again later and then throws some attention and compassion in with it then you're there and you know it.

7. Blackthorn

Blackthorn New Member

What you are describing is the power of the pussy.

The key is to realise that pussy is literally everywhere and you can get it anywhere. No pussy is golden and you can and should be prepared to walk the second you can't be bothered anymore or it becomes more hassles than its worth.

I think it occurs after your first real heartbreak. I'd slept with a few women by the time I had my first girlfriend but I still fell into that trap due to inexperience. Then again later with my ex-wife.

Now I'm divorced, gone through a fair number of women and in a good relationship. I love my gf heaps but she knows I won't hesitate to leave the second I feel there is no future for us at all. There is no easy way to say that without sounding cold about it but thats pretty much it. You know there are times the big head has to make the decisions for the little head and you get more experienced at recognising those times when it comes to managing women and relationships.

8. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

I think you're just stupid.

I don't care how good she is in bed, if the rest sucks it's not worth it. Too many fish in the sea.