SRS Old Love?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by vitamin dew, Dec 12, 2007.

1. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

So I've been talking to this girl at my work who's really awesome, we get a long great. She went to NY for about a week to some concert and to see some of her family. When she got back and I asked her about it she mentioned that she stopped in NC to meet her boyfriend and it was the first time he would be meeting her family. So anyway, we've chilled outside of work a few times, the most recent we had some wine, and smoked a bit. Long conversations, a mention of long distance relationships sucking, and also that it might not last much longer. The night ended around 3am with three long hugs, the kind where you sort of hold on and lose balance together.

Fast forward to a few days ago, she went to NC for about 3 days. Undoubtedly to see her boyfriend, but I didn't ask. She texted me before she got on the plane to come home saying we should hang out when she gets back. When I asked how her little vacation was, she said "it was cold, but good. Literally and metaphorically" I asked her, Metaphorically how? and she responded with, "it's a long story you need not be burdened by lol. Old love and stuff like that"

Since then I haven't brought it up, but is it safe to assume she's single? Cold because he invited her there and broke off the relationship, and good because she's possibly interested in me? She's going on a family trip to Italy for about a month, so I may wait until she gets back to pursue anything further.

Women are too confusing:o

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

just take it a step at a time let her be the one to come to you

3. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

I think you shouldn't assume things. She's playing games with you. Drinking wine and smoking with you and she has a bf in NC? Either you've been friendzoned or she has no clue what she wants.
    Ask her what happened in NC. She may not want to "burden" you with it. But, "old love" doesn't sound like they broke up. I'd talk to her about it and not just assume she's a single woman.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You have no evidence to assume she is single. Stay away, don't let her use you.