Old Gf Still Has Feelings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Entwistle89, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Entwistle89

Entwistle89 New Member

Okay, my and my gf broke up like 9mnths ago and i just learned last week that she feels bad and wants to be friends and stuff. Okay here's the weird part, SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!!!! By my way of thinkin she wouldnt feel bad because it was her decision and she ran it through her mind and decided she didnt wanna see me any more. Any suggestions on what to do...ignore her or try to be just friends or something else?

2. eightvalve

eightvalve Reformed Lurker Crew #1

My ex and I broke up three months ago after a two year run,. she wanted to be friends to. She called me a few weeks after and wanted to talk, I never called her back. I suggest you take a similar course of action. Friends is a way for them to still call and bitch to you about all their problems without giving anything up. Let her go cold turkey.

3. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

This. If you are emotionally masochistic and want to put up with her shit, go for it, but otherwise steer clear.

4. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

5. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

shes fallen on hard times and wants to play games with you. DENIED

6. Gek

Gek Go for broke

prob misses being with you. not the omg sex part, but the having you around like a best friend part. so unless you like being toy'ed with , run away!!

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Girls always want to be friends after a relationshiop....well almost always. Even if she broke up with you or not. The point is, who gives a shit what she wants, what do you want? If you want to try and be friends with her than fine....but you don't sound like you are over her so I don't see how it would be a good idea.

8. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I would only ever contact an ex boyfriend and want to be friends if I was lonely and wanted a guy to hang out and pay attention to me. If you really want to be her friend then call her but if you don't really care either way I'm guessing that you're better off keeping your distance. Just be prepared for her to completely blow you off if/when she starts dating someone. She won't really feel the need to friends with anymore.

9. Let's make this simple for you, she wants to be your friend to be able to justify her actions by dumping you to make herself feel better. Once again it goes back to validation. She wants it from you as a friend. The best thing you can do is tell her you don't want to be her friend, or my favorite: Fuck off bitch. Now move on, you still sound like you are hung up on her. Get over it. 3 billion other women out there.

10. MR-BAD

MR-BAD Lurkey

hummmm

11. Roadkill_ak_47

Roadkill_ak_47 Support your local Pirate

theres a saying, 'a man without a future runs to his past'

dont take her back i went back to a girl i dumped once, the spark wasnt there anymore and most of it was a lie, altho there where some good times

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

3 billion :mb:

You need to start taking your own advice.

Anyway, I think I am alone with this in the Vag - But I am friends with a lot of exes. It all depends on how you end though. I try to put my ego aside (if she was the one that dumped me :ugh:) and logic it. She was my best/close/good/howeveryouwanttojustifyit friend for X amount of months/years/etc. Why cut someone like that out of your life over something that is literally so god damn trivial. I'm not saying become super close with them again (because odds are you'll get hurt again [because a lot of guys are stupid and will fall for the girl again/try to get back with them <even though they are friendzoned/don'tstandachanceanymore>])

Basically I look at it with the "bro's before Ho's" mentality although it is a "ho" I am talking about. If it ended on a good note, then be a man - put your pussy hurt feelings aside - and realize that the girl is a good person and her happiness makes you happy

Unless your breakup ended on a sour note - then FUCK her :o

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Let me translate this for you:

She misses the attention you used to shower her with, and now she wants it back.

Have you spoken to her in person? How did you find this information?

14. I agree. :bigthumb:

15. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

:werd:

My fiance's ex called him up wanting to be friends about 2 months after they broke up. He decided to give it a shot. What a mistake. She would call him all the time and ask him to take her places or get her out of her house because she needed him, yadda ya. He never did take her out or anything, but she'd just call and bitch and whine about her life to him. He had to stay in touch for a couple more months because he was trying to get rid of a car she left at his place, and after that he quit talking to her altogether until she had her baby (not his kid). Spoke to her once after that, and that was it.

It sucked for both of us when she would call and cry to him. He realized he should have just cut her out of his life completely from the get-go and save a lot of aggravation for nearly a year.

16. eightvalve

eightvalve Reformed Lurker Crew #1

Exactly, when she called me up, I'm let it go to voice mail and just asked myself what possible good will come out of talking to her. If your clear on that it is really totally over then there is none.