MMA Old BJJ fucking with me

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by AK-47, Mar 9, 2008.

1. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

Old BJJ gym fucking with me

so i left my old bjj gym because i moved across town and it would take me 45min to an hour to get there. I email'd my trainer told him about my situation and he said he'll take me off the payements. Well 3 months later, i found a new gym and my old one started charging me again on my cd.

What the fuck do i do? i don't wanna call back and argue with him over this shit, but thats 120$ that i don't want to spend...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  2. They just started charging you again when you started at a new gym?

3. CxRxAxNxK

CxRxAxNxK New Member

wait, me no understand....He said you are no longer charged...so you stopped goin and NOW he charges you? Cant you tell your CC Company it was an unathorized charge? theyll give him a ring.

4. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

yeah, i stopped going, he told me he'd take care of it, and now the gym started charging me again

5. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

i had a one year contract, and when i renewed my membership i didn't sign any paperwork so he couldn't have me under a new contract unless i sign something

6. so it's pretty much 100% that he just started charging you again out of jealousy? Lame.

7. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Just call and say "Hey man im getting charged what's up"

8. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

totally. probably a clerical error.

9. acidix

acidix Ua mau, ke ea o ka `aina, i ka pono

Its probably that someone else was dealing with the billing. The boss probably removed the first payment manually and didnt remove the recursion. I doubt its jealousy, besides, without paperwork you don't have to pay.

10. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah if he has the billing automated what could have happened was that he did some kind of override in the billing system so that you wouldn't be charged any more, in most gym contracts if you move away and there isn't another one within driving distance that can get you out of their contract. so he probably did do an overide for you.

the problem might be when he overid the account and you have a year subscription how the billing is set up is after your contract is done it will automatically deduct monthly and you will be paying month to month. So in the system you were taken out for the duration of the contract but where the error is, is with in the renewal

11. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

just call and sort it out, no reason for an agrument yet.

12. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

yep, call and let him know you were charged, he'll either correct it or tell you to fuck yourself and he's gonna keep charging you, at this point notify the credit card company that you cancelled a service and they can see that you had and weren't charged for a couple months then because you started doing business with another company the original company charged your card with no autorization.

but don't call the CC company until you call your old gym and see if it was just a mistake, no reason to make a war out of a possible mistake

13. AK-47

AK-47 Banned

he said he'll stop payment tomorrow and i can come train with him whenever i want :o

14. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

:bowrofl:
    feel like a dick now? just a lil bit?