Okay, let's go for ~ 100 Views, and like 3-4 replies

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by El Slotho, Nov 3, 2003.

1. El Slotho

El Slotho Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

First, Saturday's gutting of a 1995 M3 as a part of its upcoming preparation for the track.

A few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next, today's Natick Mall meet pictures. And a video of the main man NU Husky fan himself.

I cannot thank Ray Khan enough for allowing me to test drive his APR Stage III A4. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. The power delivery felt absolutely factory, surprisingly linear, and quite substantial once full boost came on. I am definitely sold on this package for the TT. Thanks again man. It was the highlight of the weekend for me. :big grin:

A few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

:cool:

3. Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan

Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan OT Supporter

4. Polofreaks

Polofreaks Is your God. . . .

shoulda kept the stock motorsport wheels on it.

5. El Slotho

That option was unavailable. He bought the car as is - not like it matters, as those M Parallel knockoffs won't make it to the track. But then, neither would the Motorsports, had he had them.

6. El Slotho

That thing was the double-dipped cream dream. The interior was very nice, and when he left hard, ripping out of the parking lot at what looked - looked - just as fast as Ben's S4 Avant. It sounded great, too. I don't know exactly what it is capable of, number-wise, but I was very impressed with that Volvo. The owner also has an 04 Elise on the way as well....I cannot wait to shoot it. :big grin:

7. El Slotho

It never got moved here to die from the main forum, and since it already had responses, pity replies do not apply. Unlike when I took pity on you and elected not pursue pics of your ill-fortuned E46 M3 that has been the topic of discussion for over two years now, and that has never once materialized in the form of pictures.

You know, the funny thing is that I honestly think you had the car. I do. But the lack of pics - hell, of any real substantial proof that would have naturally been uncovered during the time I've read this forum - really has me curious. I cannot help it. :dunno:

Come on, man. At some point during the life of that thing, a pic had to be taken. It had to be. Something. Anything. So let's see it. Of course I am easily dismissed with a cavalier "your opinion means nothing to me," or the old "I owe you nothing," but I am asking regardless. Hell, I will even say PLEASE. PLEASE let's see pics of the M3. PLEASE don't ignore this response like you have ignored the rest of the pic requests. How's that?

Of course, in return you get the pics of the Cream Dream floor mats as promised!

8. El Slotho

No Volvo video.

9. El Slotho

Yes. And it is because of this, and you never once striking me as anything other than 100% honest, that I have never once doubted your word - I just don't like being ignored, mofo.

Well fucking take some. Consider it practice for when the inevitable happens and you get another euro - because if you refuse to take pics of THAT fucker, there are going to be fucking serious problems! :rant2: :rofl:

edit - You fucker!

10. El Slotho

11. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

:rofl:
    Nah...

12. El Slotho

Dude now you're really depressing me. Screw it then - grab a plane ticket out here for the Spring and I will put together a euro weekend that should fill your quota for the next lifetime. I'm serious. Euro Ho Fest 2004....hey that sounds kinda good, CGM3 might want to get out here for that as well. :big grin:

13. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

Shizz!! I have always been willing to help organize or at the very least, attend something like this. It can only lead to mass amounts of trouble and fun! :bigthumb: *cough*Vegas*cough*

14. El Slotho

Dude I have no clout in Texas. If we schedule it for a weekend when there is a Boston Autocross here...man, I am talking about the double-dipped Cream Dream Euro weekend!! Booya!!

15. stillspiraling

stillspiraling Would you like some making fuck, BERSERKER

that V70R is andy's - he was named KO4 Madness on audiworld. His old S4 is now sold and the new owner posts - runs 12.0 in the mid to high teens (116+). Beautiful car.

16. LSD

LSD knowledge is good OT Supporter

How much do you want for the parallel knockoffs?