FRK Okay... I HAVE to spill about my past 2 weekends......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Triple-C, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

Okay... I HAVE to spill about my past 2 weekends......(long but worth it ;))

EDIT: so there is no confusion, this is a TRUE story... this would be too hot for me to even TRY to make up... ;)

Last weekend I met a girl from online... we had chatted a bit before, saw her pics, I thought she was hot... but she was SO blunt about wanting to hook up with me and saying dirty things to me, that I thought she was too good to be true... BUT she said she wanted to hang out last Saturday, and I needed some plans, so I gave it a shot...

So I met her at her apt Sat night of LAST weekend... and as soon as I got there she was pouring me wine... she was HOT... long hair, and just her "look" SCREAMED sex :drool:... I was pleasantly surprised that #1, she was who she said she was and #2 she was so down to earth yet just as crazy as me about the same stuff... we chatted a bit while we warmed up with some wine, chatted about our "boundaries" as far as being into girls for sex and friendship, not relationships, etc.....

So then we headed out with her sisters and friends to a bar in her town... we danced our ASSES off, she was grinding on me and everything, and I had an AWESOME time... she kept telling me that I was "so fucking sexy" while we were dancing and she made out with me on the dance floor and it was hot as hell :naughty:... when we got into my car to leave the bar, she started making out with me again... we held off and then went to the "after club hangout" down the street... she was all over me there.... then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the alley near the place we were at, and started making out with me, and we were rubbing eachothers tits, I even lifted up her shirt to lick her nipple/nipple ring... she said "okay lets go back to my apt" so we left...

When we got back to her apt, I was sitting on her chair and she got on top of me and started making out with me... I started to take her shirt off and she jumped up and put on some "mood music," dimmed the lights, and laid on the couch... so I started... and through all of the craziness, I undressed her and started licking her ... then... she SQUIRTED :eek3:... thats right, shes a SQUIRTER... it was SOOOOOO fucking hot :drool: :naughty:... I made her squirt 7 or 8 times (she later told me that she actually ORGASMED 16 times!!! :eek: )... it was unbelievably hot... we were all over the place, and I was just basically fucking the hell out of her ... she was squealing and moaning so loud that I was ready to pass out because I was so turned on...... problem was.... I had my "monthly thing" so I figured she couldnt do anything to me (but at least Id have some good material to masterbate too when i got home lol)... well, to my pleasant surprise, she pulled my pants down JUST so that my clit was showing and started rubbing it... then licked it and SHE MADE ME ORGASM 3 times and she couldnt even do much of anything... I was like, "what the HELL can you do when you CAN do everything?!?" :naughty: ...... all in all it was about 3 hours of crazy sex with a hot girl and we didnt stop until 5 am...

All week I had been trying to tell the people that I can,and I couldnt even put it into words.. all I could say was "FUCKING HOT"... no words could explain how hot it was!!!! :naughty:

So this entire week we had been texting/IMing eachother back and forth everyday... about how hot eachother is, about what we wanna do to eachother, about everything... just basically talking so dirty that there were times I wanted to masterbate at work to get some out... lol... We told eachother fantasies, and I told her how one of mine was to be dancing at a club with a girl and being so hot for eachother that I go into the bathroom and just go crazy on her (remember that, its important to the story lol ;) )...... so anyway we made plans to hang out last night........

So LAST NIGHT I met her at her apt. again and her bf was there with friends... we went out to another bar, had a couple drinks, danced, and basically got into the mood again... we didnt stay there long but as we were walking out she was grabbing my ass and telling me how sexy I am... we made out in the car again and headed for the same bar we were at last weekend... as soon as we got there we started dancing and tearing it up once again... then I was at the bar and she came up behind me and started grabbing my ass and grinding up against it... she took my hand and said "lets go" and led me to the bathroom... there was no one in there so as soon as we got in there we started making out ... she started licking my tits as I watched her in the mirror :mamoru:... then we went into a stall and she pulled my pants down and started licking me... I pulled up her skirt and pulled aside her panties and started licking her... we were going so crazy that we broke the stall door so that it was open and if anyone DID walk in theyd see us anyway lol... at one point she boosted me up and the toiletpaper holder ripped the back of my capris... lol... she gave me a hickie on my neck :eek3: ... so we finished up in there and headed back out to the dance floor... with THAT fantasy fulfilled :eek3: :eek: :naughty:

When we left there to go to that "after club hangout" again, as I was driving she started rubbing and licking my tits... then pulled down my pants just enough to start licking my clit... WHILE I was driving!!! she was kissing my neck.. I was rubbing her pussy... then she said "we need to pull over" so I pulled into this condo development and we pulled into a dark parking lot... she put the seat back and I got into the passenger seat and started licking her pussy... until she squirted in my car... twice..... and then I slid up and she was licking and fingering me as I was pretty much riding her face... after a while of going crazy on eachother we decided it was time to go as people were waiting for us.... I had to wait another 5 mins for the windows to unfog... then as we drove to the "hangout," she made out with me WHILE i was driving until we got there...

We stayed there for a while, went to her sisters for a LONG while, then headed back to her apt at about 4:30-5 am (it was already light out!! :eek3: ) ... when we got there she brought her bf (who had passed out on his desk) up to bed, kicked his friend out, and we started going at it again... we were licking and fingering eachother like crazy, I was making her squirt, she was getting me SOAKED.. .we knocked her coffee table over and just tore the place up lol :rofl:... at one point, I had positioned myself that she was looking DOWN at my pussy, licking it and just POUNDING her fingers into me... :naughty: we went on for a couple hours, just going nuts on eachother, slapping eachothers asses, she was calling me a "naughty bitch" and everything :drool:..... then it was a little past 7 am and we decided sleep was necessary :o I didnt wake up until 2 in the afternoon.....

UNBELIEVABLE :eek3: sex with another girl has never been so good, and with the way she talks, it will NOT be the last time... not to mention shes fun as hell to hang out with anyway....

I HAD to share with you all, if I could scream it from the rooftops I would... :big grin:

And the 2 words Ive been saying all week and will continue to say... "FUCKING HOT" :naughty:

See continuation of story here: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1921613

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2005
  2. SpeedyGST

SpeedyGST Guest

wow :eek3: :eek: :eek2: :eek3:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2005
  3. limitless

limitless You didnt hurt me, nothing can hurt me, nothing ca

very hot story :bigthumb:

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

5. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

:naughty::drool::bowdown:

nice story, very hot

6. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

My God. That was the absolute best story I've ever written on OT. :wackit:

7. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, I kissed a girl and sucked on bewbies tonight :)

8. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

you wrote it?!?! :eek:
    ;)

thanks for the "compliments"... but the only reason its a good/hot story is because it was an even HOTTER REALITY... it was just.. CRAZY... totally f'in hot....

9. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

That's just crazy, and uhh..gave me wood:o:o:o:o

10. Mizzark

Mizzark OT Supporter

Quality. :bigthumb:

11. GlassJoe

GlassJoe New Member

I meant read. :uh:

I had quite a bit to drink last night. :o

12. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

very nice!!

13. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Very fuckin nice. :bigthumb:

14. alexs001

alexs001 Mawk! Mawk!

great now I have to whack off again :fawk:

15. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

fucking WOOD like a motherfuck.

However, I don't get how some of the positions worked. She licked you in a bathroom stall, yet you managed to lick her out at the same time?

In the car she was licking your clit, and somehow while driving you were rubbing her pussy?

Although, very very FUCKING HOT!

16. pukees

pukees Guest

Wow! hot! You're so lucky! Where online did you meet her, if you don't mind me asking.

17. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

not only did it give me wood i had to whack it just so then i could finish the damn story.

GAWD that was hott

piczplzkthx

18. Skizza20

Skizza20 Robster craws? What the f*(& are robster craws?!?

TC, all I can say is WOW. :eek3: If I ever see you out on the dance floor in Boston with another girl, I'll buy you both a drink and hope that the night ends for you both just like this. Congrats on the amazing experiences, and keep on enjoying them! :bigthumb:

19. FifthGear

FifthGear -

20. Persona

Persona Eternal Punishment OT Supporter

jesus christ... :eek3: :bowdown: :wackit:

21. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

ahhh... in the bathroom stall, we were licking eachother at different times... in the car, she was leaned over licking me, and i had my arm around her and like, snuck it over her lap so I could reach her... lol it was nuts!

22. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

a popular site... Id rather not say because of the potential "race for the link" if I said it on here, but I can tell you in a PM if you wanna PM me

23. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

Haha that would be good, better yet, bring that girl that was with you :big grin:
    Thank you and I know I will! ;)

24. pukees

pukees Guest

I will PM you. Thanks!

25. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

Man, I'm lucky if a girl comes within 10 feet of me :wtc: