MMA OK there fucking TITO :ugh:

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Kuet, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Kuet

Kuet New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- TITO ORTIZ CLOSE WITH STRIKEFORCE, WANTS FEDOR[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - by Ken Pishna - MMAWeekly.com[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    One time UFC poster boy Tito Ortiz hasn't fought in more than a year. And it's been nearly three years since he last won a fight.

Plagued by back problems for several years, his last bout was a loss to current UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida. Prior to that, a draw with former UFC champion Rashad Evans and a loss to another former UFC champion in Chuck Liddell.

But following back surgery in October of 2008, Ortiz has recently been cleared to train full speed ahead.

"My doctor just released me. I feel great. My cardio is great. I'm excited to get back in there. I'm 100-percent, no more pain running down my back."

In a seemingly revolving door of endless negotiations, the former UFC champion sounds as if he is nearing the time when he will set foot back in the cage, once again ready to compete.

"I'm in negotiations right now with Strikeforce and working with CBS and Showtime, so all three of us are going back and forth to make a contract that makes sense to me," he told MMAWeekly.com recently.

"Hopefully by October I'll be competing. We're finishing the contract I'd say with CBS, Showtime, and Strikeforce and making a deal that UFC can't match."

If that deal does come to fruition, Ortiz says he's ready and has his near future already mapped out.

"I feel sorry for the person they have me fight, but I do need one warm-up fight," he said. "I managed to come off a huge back surgery. It's been a year since I've competed. I think one warm-up fight to get things going."

But after that, it's full speed ahead, and truly so if the fight he mentions does end up taking place.

"After that, I don't want no more warm-up fights. I'm hoping by my fourth fight, possibly fight Fedor Emelianenko at a catchweight. That'd be something that I'm looking forward to possibly by the middle of next year."

Lets hope he bets buried by the " tune up " fight he has. And I hope Babalu anaconda chokes him out.

2. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

lol Titos dreamin. I would be interested in seein him fight again though, especially if his back problems really are in past.

3. Searcher

Searcher New Member

His game will be totally different now that his back is better.....It is like a light switch, the effect it can have on you......

You look at his last three fights and they were all great fighters....

I don't think Tito will beat Fedor by any means but he has the marketing ability and talent to be a star for Strikeforce......

4. alkalinesolo

alkalinesolo Active Member

I'm definitely interested to see Tito back in the cage. He has no shot against Fedor, but there's still a lot of good matchups out there for him.

5. Degenerate

Degenerate Optimus Riem! OT Supporter

This is the same jabroni that got knocked out by Lee Murray and is ducking Babalu

6. Toodles

Toodles You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the w OT Supporter

I want to fight fedor too.

7. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

tito v fedor lmfao, i would love to watch that just to see that fools giant head get smashed

8. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

that nigga is delusional

9. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

It will be interesting to see how Tito looks with his back strait.

10. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

It will be interesting to see how Tito looks with his back strait.

And what's this about a catch weight? Titis not exactly a small guy, and fedor is no super heavy...

11. Searcher

Searcher New Member

I am not a big fan of Tito, but for some reason I will pay to watch him fight, especially if he gets back in old form......It is nice to see someone that will push the action until he is getting his butt spanked.....

12. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

ya his fight vs machida was pissing me off b/c machida was being VERY elusive. i hate that shit (even though he won)

13. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

14. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

He probably just wants Fedor because he knows how much money that fight would bring.

15. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

naw that can't be it.

16. .Tim

.Tim New Member

I'd probably have to quit watching MMA all together and pretend it doesn't exist if he were able to pull off the fluke of a life time and beat Fedor. I don't mind Fedor losing but not to Tito.

17. NATECBR

NATECBR My name is Sayid, and I'm a torturer.

in for watching tito get his shit pushed in by fedor and everyone else in Strikeforce

18. Kuet

Kuet New Member

:rofl:
    All you guys saying cant wait to see what he looks like with his back better.
    I have the ufc where he looses to machida, and he says in a pre fight interview his back is all 100% better and blah blah. Tito sucks.

Bablalu, anaconda choke.

19. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

like i said, i'd like to see him fight if his back problems REALLY ARE in the past; but hes probably just sayin that shit for hype/contractz.

20. chungalunga

chungalunga New Member

Never say never in this business. It looks like "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy," former UFC light heavyweight champion, is working towards a return to the promotion where he made his name.

"I’m very thankful for Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta from the UFC and I’m glad that me and Dana (White) kind of got to brush each other off," Ortiz noted on Tapout Radio. "We may not still like each other or whatever but we came to amends — which is awesome. I gotta thank Strikeforce for giving me an opportunity and I want to thank Affliction for giving me an opportunity."

Tito was unceremoniously dismissed from the promotion following the last fight of his contract, a loss to current champ Lyoto Machida. Ortiz has had a long-standing feud with UFC President Dana White, who has been quoted as saying Tito would never fight for the UFC again.

Tito has long had a solid business relationship with the Fertittas. A reconciliation with White, at least on a business-level, may have Tito Ortiz back in the UFC once more. With UFC 103 still needing a strong headliner to go head-to-head against a potential Floyd Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel Marquez PPV boxing event, his return could come sooner rather than later.

http://www.mmascoops.com/news.php?page=/249859977

Dana White and Tito Ortiz bury the hatchet

Tito talks to Tapout Radio Live:

“UFC is not out of the picture…. There’s a possibility �" I don’t know. I had a conversation with Dana last week, me and him spoke … we were really, really good friends at a point, best friends at a point, and everything got mucked up because of the fight game…. I wanted to be a man and squash things between me and him and wish him luck in his journeys and he did the same to me. So we kind of amended and squashed things, which is great. Dana showed the kind of person he is by apologizing to me and vice versa…. I’m very thankful for Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta from the UFC and I’m glad that me and Dana (White) kind of got to brush each other off. We may not still like each other or whatever but we came to amends �" which is awesome. I gotta thank Strikeforce for giving me an opportunity and I want to thank Affliction for giving me an opportunity.”

And Dana White confirms the make up via twitter:

“Yes tito and I made up. Doesn’t mean he’s back it means we aren’t smashing each other anymore and we don’t hate each other.”

http://www.mmanews.com/ufc/Tito-Ortiz-And-Dana-White-Make-Amends-Return-Could-Be-Coming.html

21. ZSPTurbo

ZSPTurbo New Member

for someone who has so much trouble putting together words to form sentences, tito ortiz sure does talk a lot.

22. CallSecurityNow

CallSecurityNow OT Supporter

Looks like Tito is back in the UFC.....

From DWs twitter
    http://twitter.com/danawhiteufc

23. Wckd2

Wckd2 OT Supporter

tito is back in ufc judging from dana's twitter

24. Wckd2

Wckd2 OT Supporter

He beat Evans but it was a draw due to him grabbing the cage.

25. .Tim

.Tim New Member

I just saw that. Fucking crazy if true. :ugh:

Maybe Dana just wants to help Tito get his ass beat some more. :mamoru: