ok, so what's the deal with women?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by M.A. Malone Esq., Jan 3, 2008.

1. M.A. Malone Esq.

M.A. Malone Esq. OT Supporter

So... I break up with my GF because we are fighting alot. A few weeks later I decide I miss her and I want her back. I'm basically begging her. She basically plays me for a chump and I call her out on it. We break up for good. It's quite obvious that I don't want to speak to her again. It only took me a few days to get over her, realize she is terrible for me, and that I can do fine without speaking to her ever again.

Then a week later, she calls me and leaves me a non-chalant message to the effective of, " Hey, it's me. Just calling to say 'hi.' Just give me a call back when you get this. Talk to you soon. Bye."

:mad: WTF! She is really trying to fuck with me now. I think she is just trying to get back at me for breaking up with her in the first place.

2. M.A. Malone Esq.

No real question here. Just ranting.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What do you care, you got over her in a few days, right? :rolleyes:

Everyone does this. She is contacting you because you've supposedly moved on and aren't contacting her anymore-so of course you are more appealing. Do yourself and her a favor and don't call/text her or answer hers calls/texts. Move on.

/thread

4. M.A. Malone Esq.

I don't plan on it.

But what really gets me is that she actually started seeing someone else (two guys as I understand it), I guess it didn't work out. lol.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

Again, who cares? Just move on my friend.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

She's a woman, man. This is what women do. And I don't mean that in a condescending way. I mean to say that it's rare to find a girl break up with her boyfriend and NOT immediately start seeing another guy. Most just aren't "strong" enough to be alone.

7. M.A. Malone Esq.

This, believe it or not, is very comforting.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:o

I know man. And it really is the truth.

Of course, we gots superwomen down here in the Vag so don't be surprised if some of the ladies don't come in here and post the "ugh" face and disagree with me. :mamoru:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Actually I was going to say "duh," I just figured he knew that :dunno: Almost always women and men deal with breakups completely different. Usually, if a man really cares about a woman and he gets dumped he sometimes takes time to himself to mope almost and get over it. Some do the exact opposite and try to fill the void with meaningless sex, but deep down we all know they are hurting inside.

Women on the other hand usually get over a breakup by filling the void with more men, not even in a sexual way either. They need some kind of validation from a guy to still feel wanted and desired.

Either way, get over it and move on. You aren't right for each other. Stop worrying about what she does or who she dates.

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowdown:

This is why you are the resident fart in a mitten.

Good post. :bowdown:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: Well alright, I feel like this is something I've talked about too much, but I guess not...or maybe it was with someone personal.

I know almost every time I've broken up with a guy I've started dating immediately, no matter how much I cared about them. It's not even the validation really, it's just why not? I'm fucking young, I want to see what all is out there.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

See with me (and I don't pretend to speak for all guys here cause I'm weird), when I break up with someone, I could give a shit less if I start dating someone or fuck someone immediately.

But you know what the weird thing is? I feel like I need to REJECT someone. I need someone to WANT me, and even if I don't want them I'll want to just reject them.

I'm sure that has to do with control or power issues of some kind and I'm trying to work through it, but still. What the hell is up with that?

13. iwishyouwerebeer

Sounds like you've got an issue with women dominating you in any way and you struggle with that because you'd rather have them worship you :dunno: Just a small guess though.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Heh, you're basing that not just on this post, but ALL my posts aren't you. :squint:

:rofl:

I DO have an issue with women dominating me in any way...I don't think I need them to 'worship' me though.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

Actually I was just going off that post...but yeah, I mean from everything else you've posted I think it's a pretty decent example of some of your issues. I don't mean "worship" necessarily, but I think you (and not just you, a lot of men wish for this) would love a woman who would be devastated to lose you. Shit, don't we all secretly want that a little bit? Or is it just the insecure one's? :mamoru:

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Actually I think you might be touching on something I never realized before with this post.

I spend a lot of my time deluding myself into thinking that my ex-wife is going to come crawling back one day wanting to get with me. And the thought of telling her where to go on that day makes me happy. :dunno:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

*pats self on the back*
    :hug: for you Viper, you'll get there man

18. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl::hs:

19. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

i feel the same way.

all i want to do after a break up is be a lone wolf, hang out with my friends, hit on some girls and get them really interested, then turn them down at the last minute.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

lol, and here i am, asking, what's the deal with you? move on already.

21. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

but yeah, as lauren said, move on.

you haven't yet, but it's only been a week so it's ok. work on it though and stop caring about what she's doing.

22. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

"strong" enough to be alone after a breakup, yes

When I end a relationship I always feel a little lonely and miss the affection. If I start seeing someone new I start to feel better and don't get sucked into thinking I'd want the ex back. I always liked the saying "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else" :mamoru: I don't want sex or a relationship soon after a breakup though, just someone to kiss and cuddle with.

23. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I was agreeing with you :mepoke:

Edit-I forgot to put in the other post that I added the "strong enough to be alone after a breakup" part because it's only true with that. I can be alone after I'm over a relationship and just want to enjoy being single but right after ending a relationship I want to have someone to at least be affectionate with.

24. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

my friend was in the EXACT same position. he broke up with his girl, wanted her back, teh girl shit all over him. he was crushed. took a couple months to finally get over her, and then the bitch calls him out of nowhere because she wants that validation that he still likes her and wants to see if he really is over her. DO NOT CALL OR RESPOND TO HER TEXTS. she doenst care about you, she just misses your attention. i swear, you will hurt yourself BADLY if you return her phone call. FUCK HER

25. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

do not resuscitate