FRK ok, so this is wierd..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Isamu, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Isamu

Isamu New Member

BUt i have a serious question.. and No, i am not into/nor have i tried, but we we discussing at work, the act of beastiality.. one of the guys i work with read an article about a guy in Washington state who got busted screwing a cow or horse.. and they tried to prosecute him but in some states "as long as the animal isn't hurt" beastiality is legal? what are your thoughts on the subject? it's seems too far out there, but maybe someone has had experiance?

2. vintel

vintel New Member

Seeing a girl getting drilled by a dog is funny. That's all. There is nothing sexually stimulating about it. To me anyway.

And any guy that sticks his dick into an animal should be in an institution.

3. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

well said :bigthumb:

4. xela

xela So say we all!

I think beastiality is wrong wrong wrong. The animal is not willingly participating so it's just not cool. It's not like they can say "stop."

5. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

But they can kick, bite, and you know... move.

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i would say when a male dog is fucking a chick he is willingly participating. no one is holding him there.

7. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

I was in washington at a friend's house in the TOWN that incident happened in.

A guy showed up at the hospital dead... like just the body was laying there and the ER people found it at the door like someone had dropped it off. The guy had catastrophic injury to the intestines and had died from basically being torn apart in there.

Turns out they found this farm close to where my friends live where there are a lot of animals from horses down to ducks, pigs, etc. It was known by bestiality fans that this was a place where you go and have animals fuck you.

Basically they ruled that it isnt animal cruelty as long as the animals are fucking the PEOPLE, and not the other way around.

8. Isamu

Isamu New Member

so the overall concensus is gross.. i figured as much.. But i figured someone might have an opposing opinion.. i watched some crazy shit from/in mexico.. a donkey show.. you can use your imaginations..

9. quickone

quickone New Member

Wtf...why didnt the guy move if he was being torn apart so bad. Thats just sick

10. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

^

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I've heard about that farm on Stern!

12. J_75

J_75 New Member

Is it ironic so many people are criticisizing a form of sexuality (bestiality) on the FS forum?

I am not into bestiality, and it doesn't turn me on at all, but I'm very very hesitant to say it's "wrong". I think that crosses the line from opinion to discrimination.....ugh, I hate using that word, but it pretty much sums up what I'm saying.

13. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

I dont think it should be allowed.
    Period. Pitcher or catcher.

Im all for a persons sexual freedoms but there has to be limits set.
    Children, Animals, corpses, ect

14. psalm

psalm Thanks niquesuave06 for the AV

What's wrong with corpses :confused:

:noes:

15. Half-Pint

Half-Pint will you give in to me?

Nothing wrong with it imo as long as the animal is fucking the human. As long as the animal isn't forced into it or harmed, what's so wrong with it? Not saying I'd do it, just :dunno:

16. xela

xela So say we all!

That's all fine and dandy, but does that make it right? A male dog tries to hump anything.

17. croman

croman New Member

the reason the guy didnt move is becuase he was against a fence..

as sick as it sounds (and NO im not into beastiality) i saw the video (online) of this exact guy that was found dead..

i'll see if i can find the link, it was on leenks.com months and months back...

EDIT: did an advanced google search on leenks.com..... http://leenks.com/link21326.htm << click at own risk NWS

18. 93CivicEX

93CivicEX Charming, Dashing, Rental car bashing

I will never forget the first time in 1997 or so when I saw that chick sucking off the horse and it blew all over her face.

I was traumatized for the rest of the day :rofl:

19. Isamu

Isamu New Member

My question now is, why is it right for the dog to fuck the person, but the person can't fuck the animal... I'm not saying either is right, or wrong, different strokes for different folks.. but yea...

20. psalm

psalm Thanks niquesuave06 for the AV

Because a dog fucking a person is voluntary on both sides.

21. kuzikan

kuzikan New Member

i was rolling when i saw that load hit her face. i was traumatized for about 3 seconds, then the laughter set in.

22. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i didn't state whether it was right or wrong. i was commenting on the fact that you said:
    Originally Posted by xela
    I think beastiality is wrong wrong wrong. The animal is not willingly participating so it's just not cool. It's not like they can say "stop."

i pointed out that a male dog is willingly participating.

is it wrong? it's nothing i would do, but i am not going to judge others. it's their business.

23. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

some men are the same :)

By your argument though, dogs aren't supposed to have sex with people so therefore it's not right. But many people would say penises and vaginas go together therefore anal sex is wrong and being homosexual is wrong.

I'm not saying bestiality is right, just that you need to consider your logic carefully :p. I don't really think bestiality is right but I have less of a problem with an animal rooting a person than a person rooting an animal.

24. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

No, but when they scratch the shit out of you it generally indicates they're not interested :mamoru:

The grey area is that behaviour is species-specific. If you look at dogs copulating when the female is coming out of heat she'll snap at the male because it's not the right time. Otherwise she's generally alright with it.

Other animals, like wild cats, have an even stranger mating ritual where the male rubs in catnip, the female can't resist and rolls in it too, signifying interest. But then if the male tries to approach she reacts violently. In this case it's her way of verifying that the male is worthy by having the kutzpah to risk physical harm in order to mate.

However, it's one thing to interpret these signs as a nature photographer.. but a whole other story if you start trying to justify the scratches on your groin as the result of consensual sex with the family cat :)

25. xela

xela So say we all!

Yeah, I see your point. I guess it's just one of those things that I just can't get over. One of those things I'd never ever do and being that I'm a huge animal lover I get upset when I hear about it.