Ok, so the scenario has changed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ElChupacabra, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

I had reason to go to the office of the girl I have my eye on today (she works where I bank). I went to get a new debit card and cancel my soon-to-be exwife's debit card. I was sitting there talking to her, she told me she sold her house, moved to a suburb, etc. We were making chit chat and talking about property taxes and all and I was trying to decide if I want to ask her out before the divorce is final or not. She said, "I think I'll bounce back fast...really fast." Then she started to say something, but changed it to, "I'm going to be ok." I asked her what she was going to say and she told me she met someone. "The only thing is, he lives in [120 miles away]." (Add that to the fact that she just bought a townhouse here.) I told her with a dejected smile, well you just shot me down, because as soon as the paperwork was done, I was going to ask you out." She giggled like girls do, but didn't say anything one way or the other.

So how do I get a shot with her while she's still newly into a relationship with someone who lives so far away? Or, is it even worth trying?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Honestly, the nervous giggle could have easily been her way of dismissing the issue. I know that's what I do when I'm nervous and if a guy I don't really like hits on me. But again, that's just me.

More importantly you have to realize she went out of her way to tell you she is seeing someone else....which isn't a good sign that she would date you :ugh:

3. ElChupacabra

She didn't go out of her way, she wasn't going to tell me until I asked what she had been about to say but stopped herself.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

still, if she really liked you she wouldn't have even mentioned her LDR

5. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Lady goodman is correct.

6. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

goodman, is correct...........think of it this way.

You just started seeing this girl..............shes say a 6/10. Then this girl who was 9/10 came up and started talking to, are you gonna tell her you just started seeing a girl? Even worse, are you gonna tell her your seeing a girl who lives 120 MILES AWAY?

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

As already noted, she deliberately came out and told you she met someone...she's putting a very clear boundary out there. Come on dude, she just put up a sign that said "Private property, no tresspassing".

Or think of it her as just putting a fence around herself. She's NOT interested, and it's not worth your time to try to make her interested right now.

8. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

even if she wont go out with you....theres nothing stopping you from stalking

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: It's a way to acknowledge that you said something without having to actually respond to it.

10. ElChupacabra

Hmmmm...:coolugh: