SRS ok, so my life is officially crazy v.random girl for my vacation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Jan 10, 2008.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I was not excited about going to the wine country for a week alone, but suddenly I've found myself in a sittuation where a woman I work with asked me to go out with her to pick up on other singles...in tandem. I thought, hey, this will be great. Nothing better to meet women than an attractive women in my company.

Well, we ran around town and didn't talk to anyone else. We enjoyed each other's company apparently.

Yesterday she and I went to lunch, I expected a group of her friends in the office, but they went somewhere else. It was just the two of us.

She said she was jealous about me going to Napa and said "I want to go." So I'm a dumbass and said, "why don't you."

Well today she has plane tickets, I have hotel and vineyard cottage reservations (complimentary because I'm a baller) in the Redwood Forrest, and I'm pretty confused / scared / stupid / wtf is going on? I know, don't date work people.

Judging from the emails and constant text messaging from her, I don't really think I'm in the friend zone. I know how to determine if I'm in the friend zone, and will take care of that...but frankly I'm going to wait until I'm drinking wine in the redwood forest on the top of a hill overlooking the vineyard and ocean before I do it. lol

Frankly I'm happy to have company from a woman who's attractive, has a job, educated, left her last BF because things were dying and she didn't want to cheat...too bad she works in the same building on different programs.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I told you going to that wedding would be a good idea ;) Please please please dont fuck this up. Normally I say stay away from co-workers but you NEED this. Play it very cool with her and see where it goes :)

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

this is the plan. I'm busy this weekend, so I can't fuck it up there, and I'll have to figure out something for next weekend. I'm good at breaking out of the friend zone. I'm kinda pumped about this deal. This chick is not the kind of girl you meet in bars, but wants to be single since she just split up with a long term. Hopefully she'll see that I'm more fun than the average bear. I mean shit, if I'm not eating at a bad ass hole in the wall or fashionable restaurant, going to see a bad ass band, going on a road trip for whatever reason, then I have something else going on every weekend. Maybe most guys are really boring, and that's why women constantly whore around.

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I don't really see what issue you're having here.... Enjoy yourself. /thread

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

(this is same guy right?)I told you the wedding was a good idea.... i thought you were bitching about it costing too much?

i dont see the issue. you just got to kiss her next time you get together. once you grow the balls and TAKE YOUR KISS. YOU OWN THAT SHIT. ITS her body but its YOUR KISS. TAKE IT. once you take it, not only are you getting laid in napa but you are prolly not going to have to post here til shit goes south...unless its about something minor..

6. jonno

jonno New Member

werd

7. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I planned on this last time, with little steps up to the kiss., but she gave me a bad vibe before she went home.

8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Oooewwwwwww Ooooewwwwwwww she's got a big ol'e sloppy crush on you, Oooooewwwwww.

Translation: I like you, I wish I was going with you so I could nail you.

Befriend her for now, see where it leads. I know, it's a risk, but maybe she knows other people, maybe this is a great opportunity to be social! I'm not saying you should pursue a relationship though, not romantically anyway, but I think it's a great idea to go with the flow.

Remember what I said in the other post.

I'm happy too. Company is good, just make sure you don't confuse the lines and let them blur.

9. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

good luck :wavey:

10. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

again, if you dont go for it you automatically fail.

if you try and she says no, then you can play it off and blame it on the moment. get some booze into both of you first

11. mrchina

mrchina Guest

dude, the more you plan the more you're going to fuck up... and i don't see how this is "crazy"

sorry, but it seems like every time you do, or don't have problems with women you come in here trying to get opinions in wich people give you 50 alternatives... you're just going to have to learn from your mistakes and what does and doesn't work for you.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You need to read this post every time you think about coming in here to talk about how horrible your life is and what a loser you are. You are always saying you are boring and have nothing going on and nothing to talk about.

13. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

holy shit!

14. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Yeah... but do you LIKE her ? You're still objectively analyzing here, as if she was submitting a resume. :o

15. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

:werd:

What a poser. Stop pretending to be pathetic. :mamoru:

:bigthumb: to threadstarter.

16. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

The truth shall set you free......biatch. :bigthumb:

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Totally in for updates. Good luck, man.

18. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

I see him in the thread. :squint:

19. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

yeah, I have to watch that shit. I'm into the girl. Its nice to have a woman around who has better things to talk about than the time Tony Romo hit on her and she rejected him because he wasn't famous at the time. :hsugh: She intelligent, like myself.

20. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

[move]:bowdown:[/move] :eek5:

21. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Maybe when you are judging someone, you could as yourself "how do I fell about that person RIGHT NOW? why am I in logical mode at this time?". Still man, hope you'll enjoy it.

22. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

at this point I have the attraction and comfort, now I need to work on the seduction side. She called me up to meet her and a friend at a bar, but its kinda far from home, and it will probably do me some good to let her not have me around at her beck and call...I have better things to do than be totally available at her will...but doesn't that also give her a chance to find another dude to latch on to?

Anyway I know what to do to sex it up a bit, just need to get another chance to go out and take care of it. I'm kinda worried about getting nervous / worked up about sex and psyching myself out.

So, I probably shouldn't meet up with her tonight...right?

23. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Relax and enjoy the ride....ain't life grand?

24. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

This is in no means the time to worry about her finding another guy. You are totally right when you say you have to make sure she knows you won't come to her every call. It makes you seem like you have a life, and that is really sexy to a woman. I hope you told her you just had other plans :x:

Again, you need to play it cool. Girls feed off confidence. Sometimes the less you say the better. I don't mean to be silent, but keep her guessing, jokingly flirt with her, tease her, etc. It'll drive her nuts considering she seems to have such a thing for you so easily.

25. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

so I was going to go out with this chick this weekend, but I have a cold. :(

I think its safe to say that she isn't going to send text messages like "hi" at 1am to her "friend," and the same logic on a text message at 9am...lol.

I'll invite her to see The Reverend Horton Heat next week. It will make me extra cool considering my sister works with the REv's wife, and we get the VIP treatment.

lol