ok so last night...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kdizzle59, Nov 1, 2006.

1. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i went to my girls house to visit her, after a while things heated up and what ever, im not trying to brag about sex i actually have a question. as i was having sex i noticed on my shaft of my penis about half way down a spot appeared which wasnt there before i went, it kinda looked like a blood blister on my penis:eek3: . i woke up and checked it again this morning and its still there but lighter in color. is it possible i might have pinched it and caused it. i have been checked 3 times, all said i was clean. another question. later that night i was trying to have sex again, she wanted it i wanted it but her vagina tightened up ALOT, like to the point where i couldnt even put in one finger. if anyone knows what the fuck was going on please put some light on this situation. NO ASSHOLE COMMENTS!!!

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It could very well be a blister, or something caused by rubbing. How were things lubed up down there?

As for the tightness of her after sex, I have no clue what would cause that unless she just didnt want more :dunno: I am sure the women around here can shed some light on that one.

And you are just begging for asshole comments by putting that at the end :hsugh:

3. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

ok good, it was pretty wet, i dont use lube or condoms with girl i know its kinda risky but o well, i like her alot and see myself with this girl for a little while. and the tightness, confused the hell out of me, she wanted it, she was sucking me off and she was like fuck it lets just have sex. so i tried and i couldnt i dunno.

and i hope i dont get any comments that arent helpful.

4. Ibanez Guy

Ibanez Guy New Member

move down 1.5", you were in the asshole:wiggle:

5. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

oh believe me, i tried. she still is sore from the last time i did that (about 4 days ago) and she wouldnt let me:wtc: .

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Sounds like a little too much friction gave you a blister. If it's there in 5 days, see a doctor.

My woman tightens up after I come inside of her. You may want to think about condoms... It seems that a womans body "expands" to keep the sperm inside. How much? :dunno: Just a thought.

7. Quaid

Quaid New Member

just a question when u cum did blood come out? (might be uretha)
    maybe u pop a vessel on ur dick it should heal up in a week or so

8. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

no i didnt cum at all, so i dunno, its just weird that it showed up. like i said i was checked 3 times and have been cleean everytime. and yea i think i am gonna start using them if that is what happens

9. Bouwnt

Bouwnt choppa choppaaa

you didn't cum? :rofl:

10. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

nope i didnt, i precumed but i didnt full out blow my load.