SRS ok so im in love with my friends girlfriend

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Fury, Feb 25, 2008.

1. The Fury

The Fury New Member

this shit sucks so bad. me and her dated for just under a year and only broke up because i moved. what should i do here.

2. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

Where did you move to? Did you move back? Where is she? Is your friend in the same place as her?

Need more details....

3. The Fury

The Fury New Member

i moved to tallahassee and came back a few months later. she stay in our hometown where i our friend stays too. for some reason we didn't get back together and she dating my friend now.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Nothing. She AND your "friend" obviously don't care enough about your emotions and started dating each other. What would trying to win her back do? She's moved on.

5. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

The most you can do is let it go. Obviously she's moved on...and even if she isn't, you need to be the bigger man and let them have their time together. If they decide to break up later, it shouldn't be because of you.

6. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Fucking :werd:

7. Lucky Penny

Why? What do you want to do? Do you really have options here?

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea thats a shitty situation. if you did get back with her your friend would always be able to say, 'i fucked your g.f'

then you would always throw that in her face when you fought.

just move on.

(i did that to a friend of mine, he did that to his gf. they broke up after 9 months of living together, by the end of the week she fucked some random black dude and his friend .... and thats not just OT Speak, thats what really happened)

9. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

Why would you even want to be with someone who chose to date a friend of your's???? Maybe it's just me but I have this rule that I would never date someone who has dated a friend of mine (because what kind of friend would that make me?) and I would never date a friend of my ex...(am I the only one who just finds that creepy?)

Personally if this situation happened to me I would distance myself from both of these people who obviously have no respect for me. Did your "friend" even ask you if this would bother you or did he just start dating this girl without speaking to you first? Either way, not a quality I would tolerate in a "friend".

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

No offense, but that is a retarded rule.

It wouldn't make you any kind of friend. Just because you or your friend dated a girl, doesn't make her off limits to the rest of your group. :ugh:

It would only be a dick thing to do if she completely fucked him over somehow and that's why they broke up. But then again, why would you date a woman like that anyway?

11. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

Okay, I said I have this rule. It is a personal rule for myself (which honestly we should all have our OWN boundaries) I, in no way, try to enforce my opinions on anyone or even suggest they follow them, it is only a "different" point of view. Just because you may not agree with my view point does not make it "retarded"!

No where in my post said "this is what you should do" but rather it said "this is what I would do if in that situation"...big difference.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I was just trying to point out my point of view that it would be foolish for this guy to ditch a good friend over a girl. His friend nor the girl did anything wrong, and to advise the threadstarter to give up and distance himself from a friend is just bad advice, even IF you were just saying that that's what YOU would do in the situation. It's still advice, even if it's passive advice.

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: Love....if you loved her, you wouldnt have left her in the first place. Sounds like you need to grow up and move on with life.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What happened to that whole speech you made last night? :rofl:

15. Lucky Penny

:werd:

You didn't even date a year- you have no claims to her. Are you really in love with her or are you just pissed that she moved on so quickly and you didn't?

16. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

There is nothing to do that I can think of.

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

What do you mean?

18. The Fury

The Fury New Member

something i just noted to about this whole thing is she thinks he cheated on her the first they dated and he has flat out told her that he has cheated on other girlfriends before. they both ask me about shit about the other person when there not around. at the end of the day i feel i like i got fucked and now that they are trying to use me for info. me being the "good friend" that i am i never tell either one shit i don't think that the other person would not tell me if they went and asked . i could so break them up if i wanted to, but that's not how friends should do each other so i just remain in the back ground. i have come to see that i have way more going for myself and shouldn't be tripping as hard as i am, so i think im really ready not let it go now i think. i just really wish thing where not the way they are you know....