TAT Ok, so I just stretched my lobes...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Squally, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Squally

Squally New Member

from a 6ga to a 4ga flare. I love em so much. Am I going to have any trouble sleeping on them? I don't want the flares to end up inside my lobe because thats gonna be bad, anyone know if thats possible?

2. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

its very unlikley for the flare to end up in ur hole expecially this soon after a stretch because ur ear is allready going to be irritated and inflamed... the flare is going to be stuffing in your hole pretty tightly, i doubt its going anywhere :)

i just did the stretch a week ago (6->4) no problem sleeping on them at all, but it will be painful to turn them for the next couple days as with any stretch...

pics?? :wiggle:

3. Squally

Squally New Member

awesome, thanks for the input. They went in without a hassle, however I am worried that I enjoyed it too much because I promised my mom im not going any bigger. I figured I wouldn't have a problem with them going inside, but I thought I would ask anyway. They don't hurt at all and don't really seem to be inflamed the slightest bit. As for pics, I'll get some taken tomorrow, I'm tired and gonna hit the sack.

4. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

haha yeahhhhh i told my mom i would stop at 8.... i went to 6 gauge flares and then i went to 4... but she never knew cause the 6's ends looked about the size of 4 cause they were flared, muahahaha

5. firemunki

firemunki I am the patron saint of lost causes

when i have flared plugs in, i end up with the flares inside of my lobes every single fucking morning when i wake up...its not that big of a deal afte ra while cuz it just helps in the stretching process for me....but, the first couple nights that it happens, it hurts a tad to push the flares back outside

6. xoolinzyoox

xoolinzyoox New Member

thats weird. it NEVER happened to me, but they do obviously go through if u put a 6 gauge flare in a 4 gauge hole -- but yea i know , its common sense.. i tryed it last nite