ok, so i got vasopro + caffeine

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by pandemonium, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandemonium

pandemonium New Member

i've been cutting, but hopefully this enhances my efforts even more :nx:

i took 25mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine 20 mins before I started training today...
    that stuff made me sweat like crazy.
    it felt like it gave me a boost of energy when I was training
    pretty kewl :bigthumb:

so tommorrow is my rest day. do I still take it? or do I only take it prior to training?

i'm also willing to bet that if I train at night, and take it before I hit the gym, i won't be able to sleep that night right? what do I do then?

If i take it everyday, just once a day or more? thanks!!

oh btw, i had a complete physical with a blood test, and i'm completely healthy. no high blood pressure or what not. all signs are normal except my uric acid levels and that is because i've been eating too much protein. :)

2. pandemonium

pandemonium New Member

nah, actually i'm the opposite..
    i'm 240 right now .. i was 273 in feb
    I usually sweat alot when training
    but with the ephedrine i was sweating like a mofo .. haha

3. ralyks

ralyks New Member

:ugh: 25/200 is high for a first dose, and taking it before the gym is :hs:

If you can handle that keep it up. Typically people start off with a lower dose (12.5) 2 times a day, and gradually ramp up. Personally I hate caffeine before the gym because it makes me sweat alot, but ephedrine gives you a nice mental boost.

4. pandemonium

pandemonium New Member

thanks for the info..

i guess take it once a day should be fine..

but, should I take it even on my rest days?

5. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

I'm on a cycle of it right now... its one of my favorite things to take.

if you are looking strictly for the cutting benefits and not just an extra boost you should be taking more than once a day, every day.

Right now I'm on 2x a day (simply for the fact that I wake up, my first class isnt til 11) 25E/200C (lean green and syneburn, too) twice a day, last dose no later than 2pm. When stacking it in a cycle the caffeine will starting getting to you if you take it after then. Hopefully I can get my ass in gear and start doing 3x/day.

I'm looking at 3weeks on, 2weeks off right now. Just make sure you are drinking a shitload of water (at least 1.5 gallon/day) and are keeping an eye on your heart rate when in the gym

6. Jesse_Boyer

Jesse_Boyer New Member

is that the norm? should a cycle be 3 weeks on, 2 off?

7. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

Feels fine... every now and then when I'm going real hard in teh gym I'll have to go sit down for a few minutes and calm down. But other than that its fine. I actually noticed a shittier feeling on Lipo-6 stacked with Ephedrine. I was using Lipo-6 as my C source and I felt my heart racing a whole lot more than just individual components stacked - with no other shit in the way.

8. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

Thats what Ive always done since I started knowing what I was doing. I was doing bottle on, two weeks off in high school with original Hyrdoxycut. This seems good, plus it gives me time to actually go out and party. Any longer than 3 weeks off from the scene would drive me insane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.