Ok. So i got involved with a crazy bitch. I know.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SeeD, Dec 3, 2007.

1. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

It all started last summer when I moved in with a friend and on that same day a girl (Hope.) Who I didnt know when i was moving in. Flash forward a day and we are fucking every night. Shit was great for a week then Hope gets addicted to pills quits, her job and moves back to west virginia with her dad. we keep in touch but i figure ill never be with her again.

Me and Hope had a connection i couldnt explain. Last October when she crashes her car after (After doing a duster hit while driving her car) she moves back around here for a week and we hit it off again and then she moves 3 hours away again and we keep things going. So i go visit her a couple times and things are fucking amazing I was quickly falling for her. Every trip it was obvious her best friend (Caitlen who is hot as shit) and Hope kept telling me much this girl like me. So this weekend i take my best friend (Hunter) down there to ease the tension between me and the other caitlin. That first night the 4 of us take 5 klonopins and 3 adderall each and Hunter and Caitlin hit it off. Hope and Caitlin end up getting butt naked and having sex in the bathroom and then bed room (without me and my friend par taking we just watch.) It was caitlins first time with a girl but hope had done it a ton. At the end of the night the sun comes to soon. Hope and hunter go to sleep, and me and go walk on the beach go walk on the beach and dont sleep till around 2 that day for about an hour.

Night rolls more klonopins are consumed and Hope passes out around 1. So i keep partying and pass out around 4 on the couch. Caitlin and Hunter pass out in bed together about a half hour before that (Hunter passes out first). Caitling comes and sort of wakes me up and apparetly we had a huge convosation about hope and how I shes a nut and im a good guy who she be will someone else. I dont remember shit but the next morning my girl finds me and her best friend but naked on the couch with ky next to us and freaks the fuck out (we didnt really fuck bc i was to fucked up to get it up and i knew it was wrong bc i was will hope.) I dont remember shit about the hole thing at all. Me and hope got things worked out, yet she doesnt kiss me like she used to. So she needed a couple hundred bucks worth of furniture so i go buy it. I cared about her alot and didnt want to leave on a sour note. But we spent the day together and it was getting back to normal. At 4 me and hunter had to go back because we had class today at lunch. Hunter and Caitlin still hit it off and Caitlin is aparently really into Hunter so I go to sleep last night thinking hell yea, i did a good dead.

this morning i get a call from caitlin saying last night my hope hope fucked some dude she had wanted for a while. And this morning Hope told caitlin that they were together and me and hope are over. I get pissed and havent been able to talk to hope sinse. she is ignoring my calls.

just wanted to get it off my chest. thoughts?

No cliffs because its complicated. :sadwavey:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yikes that was hard to read, slow down and think buddy. I really hope you cut down on the drugs because from that post alone it seems to be rotting your brain.

This thread is a trainwreck, you need to get your life together. You and Hope's connection obviously seems to be that you both like drugs and to have sex....that's seems to be about as superficial as it comes considering you talk about how hot her friend is and then almost fuck her but can't because you were too wrecked. Then you buy this girl a couch? Can we say "used?"

She's already out having sex with other men. Obviously your "connection" and relationship is awful and I honestly don't understand how you'll ever have a genuine relationship at this point. If I were you I'd not call her anymore (since she's obviously ignoring you for a reason) and hopefully cut down on the drugs and move on with your life.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Wow...just..wow. lol

Ok, first things first: Why did you buy her furniture? Not your responsibility, no matter how much you fucked up and wanted to make things right. A simple "I'm sorry, but you misunderstood what you saw" is all that was necessary. Oh I know you know that and wanted to do a good thing for her because you have feelings for her....but NO. Man, just say NO to that kind of bullshit.

Secondly, and more importantly, NO BIG LOSS HERE. This girl sounds like a complete slut. No offense or anything, but damn dude. You are SO MUCH BETTER OFF without her. Realizing this will help you get over her and move on.

This isn't over btw. Once she's through with that guy, she's going to come back to you for more. The question is, are you going to be strong enough to tell her to hit the road or are you going to cave and get back into the heat of drama and get hurt again?

The choice is yours, and I figure you'll cave like every other man on the planet does (myself included at times). Maybe, just maybe, though, you'll respect yourself enough not to get back with this drama queen.

4. jackpot

jackpot boo

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (ownage browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) Sprint MP6900SP)

Holy fuck is english your first language?

5. teo

teo . => ? => !

minus whale get your furniture back.

6. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

that was the first part that hurt my head :o

7. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Wow.... Just, wow....

Uh, I'm just going to +1 wishyouwerebeer and viper.

This chick is a slut and is going to fuck you over and use you again... she'll be back, when things go south with the new guy. The important thing is that you don't go back to her. Trust is lost, there is no connection, you're both fucked up mentally and emotionally.... just be strong, walk away from this, and consider youself lucky that you don't have a STD from sex with this girl.

In the mean time, get your life together and stop doing so many drugs. Your english is horrible, your writing capabilities are horrible, and either you are the product of a ridiculously poor education system or all the drugs are finally getting to you.
    Kick the drugs, kick this girl, kick her again when she tries to come back, and create something in your life worthwhile.
    Who knows, maybe you'll find a girl you doesn't need drugs to have a good time and won't walk around randomly fucking people.

8. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

1. read this : http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/gslj/perfecttenses.html
    2. reserch the topic more untill you get a good grasp on the concept.
    3. repost using the newly build skills.

refuse to read untill then, brain hurths, lost my tender english skills from reading the first 5 sentances.
    someone shoot me.. oh the pain

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:h5: Getting schooled by someone who's first language isn't even English. Love it.

10. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:rofl:

oh man that was funny

11. stag3

stag3 Quagmire(runs outside in a robe):Hey guys, what's

i got cross eyed trying to read that shit

12. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

:naughty:

13. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Don't stress any relationship where drugs are a big part of it. Just enjoy it while you do it, but know that you can't do it forever.

14. fray

fray New Member

terrible too read. too many drugs. and how do you know you didn't fuck the other girl if you don't remember anything from that night.

You said yourself she's a drug addict, and you watched her fuck her friend in front of you and you kind of wanted the friend. how are you shocked at all by the outcome? Also, how do you know it's not just lies from the friend so you'll hook up with her?

Take less drugs. Find better girls.

15. $shot

$shot OT Supporter

no drugs for home?

16. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

drug use, quitting her job, crashing her car, promiscuity.

Great catch there.

Stay away from these women. RAISE YOUR STANDARDS. Find decent women.

oh wait. You were in on the drug use too. I would seriously consider re-evaluating your lifestyle. Keep doing these things, and associating with these types of people, and you will end up in a bad place, or get seriously hurt/killed.

Look at this "Hope" person. She did drugs WHILE DRIVING. How fucking stupid is that?

17. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. I really don't want to say much more than that, but take some damn responsibility for your self... All this drug abuse? Real WINNER! enjoy.