Ok so I finally got a girls phone number

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by schmitty101, Oct 26, 2009.

1. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

Went out Saturday night to bars in my town and saw a table of 3 girls sitting by themselves. I went up to the table and invited the girls outside for a smoke because it was too loud to talk inside. 2 of the girls came out and one of them wasn't really attractive to me. I waited till she went inside and I was alone with the hotter one. We talked for about 3-4 minutes about random bs and I asked here if she'd like to go out sometime. She said yes and gave me her phone number. I texted here later that morning (4am) and simply said it was great to meet you, drive safe, i'll talk to you soon. She sent me a text back at about 12 noon sunday saying it was great to meet me too and a smiley face.

So this was my first time going out to a bar and getting a girls number. I'm sure she's expecting me to call her within the next few days. I don't know when to call her, what to say to her, where to take her, or just how to proceed in general. I'm also concerned about if she'll like me if i'm not acting the same as I was when I was drunk. Help please, I have very little experience with this. Next weekend is Halloween so i'm not sure if I should even bother since she most likely has plans already.

2. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

"Hey, this is Schmitty from Saturday night at the bar. How are you doing?" "I was hoping you would like to go out on a date Friday night." "Oh you would? Good. How does dinner and a movie sound?" "Good, do you like italian(Or whatever?)" "Awesome, I will pick you up at 7 on Friday."

3. alkalinesolo

alkalinesolo Active Member

No movie.

4. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

No movie. Do something interactive together besides just sitting and talking.

5. fėnrir

fėnrir New Member

I ended up taking my gf on a scenic walk in town on some cliffs that overlooked the beach and that was all that I had planned for the first date, and we just got along so well that we also went into town and got some food and explored some shops, then talked about movies that were out and went to see zombieland, then talked more in my car before I dropped her off.

Scenic walks = :bowdown: and you can easily suggest dinner during it if things are going well and take it from there, if not then just turn around and drive her home

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

this .