ok so heres my problem V.girl.issues.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xXVERBXx, Feb 19, 2006.

1. xXVERBXx

xXVERBXx Tungsten Carbide Member

what do i do about my g/f that tells me 1 thing, then gets mad when i do what she says.....

she tells me to go to party A tells me to stay as long as i want., when i get home from party A, she flips out on me, and askes why the fuck did i stay so late at party A? :ugh: wtf:dunno: i came home at 11pm pst :ugh:

i have no idea what the hell i did, i think its totaly BS that i get treated like this, seriously, why do women do this?:sad2:

2. JOKEREMPIRE

JOKEREMPIRE New Member

Short answer? Because they are women :rofl:

Most of the time girls / women say A and mean B ...

You should make it very clear to her that communication is important and
    to be straight forward and direct with you, as you are a man...

Man = think straight
    Women = think in curves, anyway not straight ;)

At least thats my obervation from my approx. 10 years of relationhips ...

Only had few that I had no issues with regards communication, thank god the one I have now is a keeper in this and many other ways.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Because you are making her make all the decisions. It's like she's your mother. She's not mad because you do what she says, she's mad because you cannot make up your own mind, make your own decisions, and be an equal partner in the relationship. It's like she has to take care of you.

It's not fair to make one person in the relationship make all the decisions. Both have to make some, but she should not be telling you what to do. This is, in my opinion, a VERY serious issue and will get you dumped by most women. With all due respect, you're being a pussy and she cannot respect it.

Next time tell her "I'm going out, see you later." When she asks when you're going to get home, tell her "Late." When you come home late and she blows up, tell her "Look, I understand you're upset, but I have a life and will occasionally go out. You've got no right to treat me rudely. Calm down and respect my decision." If she continues, don't cave in.

Make a decision, stand up to it, and back it up. Period.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

And I should add, don't be a dick about it (my post was kind of curt, that is not appropriate.) You want to be mature and kind about it, but still put your foot down. ;)