FRK ok so here's my hot tub story....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xXVERBXx, Aug 26, 2004.

1. xXVERBXx

xXVERBXx Tungsten Carbide Member

Well back in July, my g/f her Mom and her aunt, and i went out to a local bar for some drink and karaoke, we all got super drunk, we ended meeting a good high school friend of mine up there and drinking with them, well my GF and i, and my high school buddy and his gf, and my friends 36-42 year old cousin came back to the house with us to get in the hot tub and have a few more drinks.

We get back to the house and naturally no one has bathing suits but me and the GF, so our friends get down to there skivvies, and we all jump in and get even more drunk, so my old high school friend end up getting close with my GF and im like cool, so i get closer with his GF, this chick is pretty good looking, and she's got a nice ass and big titts.. i have seen them naked before, well we have some fun in there, we would have had a lot more if the 5th wheel guy wasn't there but oh well.:squint:

we where all getting out, and i told my buddies g/f to suck my nipples, so she latches on and sucks them real good, right in front of him, he was like right on, and i was digging it so i keep telling her to it again ... it was pretty awesome, the more i hang around them the more i think they are swingers, i would be down with that shit, but i don't know if i could talk my GF into it.:sad2:

Hopefully there will be some more encounter in the hot tub, with just us 4.:x:

Well, that's my story I know its long but I just need to tell some people.

Cliffs: get drunk with friends get in hot tub fool around with each other g/f.

2. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

Ahhh...good times. :bigthumb:

I've had a few nights like that, and unfortunately there's always been that extra wheel hangin' around ruining a great night. :rant2:

3. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

hello mcfly

there's a good use for the extra person

photographer

if you'd sent him after a camera we'd all be looking at some really great pics right now :p

4. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

:rofl:

In my case, the dude was too freaky (not in the good way) for anyone to be comfortable with doing anything... :hs:

5. xXVERBXx

i'll share my g/f but i hate people messing with my digicam :mamoru: seriously though, and this dude was pretty freaky:ugh:

6. s_ride

s_ride Guest

hehe tight story....i was the 5th wheel once, at my own house, that was lame, but both the girls were jailbait for my two buddies...so i didn't mind cuz i got a free show.

7. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

will you share her with me? :angel:

8. xXVERBXx

i would:wiggle, but i dont think she would be down with the girl girl thing...

i keep telling her deep down inside every girl theres a lesbian trying to come out, but she thinks different:mamoru:

9. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

10. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

:rofl: this comment really made me giggle

11. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

:rofl: Me too.