SRS Ok, serious question

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Los, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Los

Los Active Member

My ex and I have been off and on for the last three to four months... since I've moved to Indiana, really. I'll give you some history.

We met last March and til about July it was cool. But then some problems came up and we broke up for about two days. We got back together, she moved in with me in October, and we lived together until May. I moved to Indiana in May. Well, during the time that she lived with me, likely starting around December, I started to become a total jackass to her. We'd fight constantly and it was pretty unbearable. There were times, though, that were peaceful. But living in a house with four other people can suck ass.

I decided I didn't want to be with her and decided on moving up to Indiana to finish my education (I say that is if we aren't schooled constantly in life :ugh: ). We were kind of together in May and again in June but I was kinda looking at the other fish. But I woke up late June and realized that I wanted her. Just out of the blue, no real longing, or wanting, just a revelation of spending my life with her. She called me the first saturday in July and we got back together.

Two weeks ago, she cheated on me and left me for another guy. But she kept drilling me with questions about if I loved her, if I cheated on her, making a point to tell me she's happy, but never stopped leaving me alone. Finally I told her everything about being faithful, loving, and the many surprises that were heading her way this month (going back to town for a few days to visit and party, among other things). Then she tells me that she loved me but left me because she thought I was falling out of love with her and that I was cheating on her.

So I'm at in impasse now. Do I take her back (after she proves she loves me and wants this to work) or do I just walk away?

Any suggestion or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. the slowness

the slowness OT Supporter

no way man,she cheated on you:hs:

3. johan

johan Active Member

shameful manipulative behaviour on her part, justifying her actions on some imagined behaviour of yours.

I suggest you ignore and base your decisions on her actions. Put your feelings aside (for now) and evaluate the situation as it occured, and evaluate who she is as a person.

You know the answer already, though you don't want to admit it to yourself because it's painful to face that.

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

She's a manipulative cunt. Don't fool yourself into believing anything else just because it hurts.

5. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

I'm sure it was fun, but I think its time to start a clean slate with someone else.

don't want to put through all that stress + school at the same time. Plus she cheated on you, anyone that really cared about you wouldn't have done that.

6. Los

Los Active Member

And it probably doesn't help that she talks to me behind her bf's back, calling me, iming me, sending pics, etc. :dunno:

7. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

1. She cheated. That should be enough for you to not take her back no matter how much you feel you want to.

2. If she is doing those things behind her bf's back, she will most likely do the same thing to you.

Its better to just move in and go back to looking at the other fish.

8. Los

Los Active Member

Slight update;

so we're talking and she brings up how I would go out and see this girl she doesn't like (or know for that matter). And I'm like WOAH! Chill out. Then she goes apeshit and I'm like "She's a friend and what does it matter if I hang out with her?" Xnay on most of the convo and then she says something to cut me and I'm like "Well, you cheated so whatever."

I get off aim and smoke a cig. Then I come back and she's like "Thanks for crossing the line." And rambles on something else about how I don't care, like I'm SUPPOSED to make an effort here.

Whatever, I think its done.

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I can't believe you're still talking to her. Have you no dignity?

10. johan

johan Active Member

Heh, well you got what you deserved for giving her yet another opportunity to twist the knife. This one is extremely unevolved (emotionally) and very cunning and manipulative.

Her words cut don't they? She means them to.

11. Los

Los Active Member

unevolved? LOL.

12. johan

johan Active Member

You still love her don't you? You can't even see past your vision of her, to deliberately hurtful actions for what they are.

That's fine though. She's a gentle, spiritual, highly ethical and evolved person. That sound better?

But to me, someone who cheats, then claims its YOUR fault based on something you never did, then twists it back on you, then keeps a secret connection going behind the OTHER guy's back as well.... sure sounds emotionally immature aka unevolved to me.

13. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Upper cut her in the cunt is more reasonable than talk to her.

14. Los

Los Active Member

:bigthumb:

ftw!

15. Los

Los Active Member

Her words don't cut... Not in a sense of "OMG why!?" but rather "STFU and GROW UP".

I'm done. :)

16. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Stopped there. That is all you need to know brother. Get rid of that bitch right now.

17. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Wise decision. Stick by it. No contact with her.

18. Los

Los Active Member

So the endgame:

She broke up with her ex but apparently got back with him last night and told me over aim that she loved me but it was killing her... or something so told me to let her go. I'm relieved. :)

19. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

ya definately leave her alone. She sounds like she doesn't know what she wants right now, in life and/or in a partner and you are in the wake of it all.

Grieve a bit and move on with life.

20. Los

Los Active Member

Grieve? Nah. She sent me an email saying that after she broke up with her boyfriend, she thought about him the whole time, she loved me but couldn't do it, blah blah. Its cool. Thanks OT.

21. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Cunt upper cunt. Drop real fast like to your knees and then WHAM upper cut her cunt. Then get out of there man she'll call the cops when she gets up.

22. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I hate this BS, "She doesn't know what she wants". It is the biggest load of bull floating out of people's mouths these days. She knows EXACTLY what she wants. Just because she utters confusing conflicting garble doesn't mean she actually thinks that way.

23. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

Have you ever thought you wanted something but when you had it it wasn't really what you were looking for?
    Did you ever buy something that was blue and wanted it in black after you bought it?

ok let me break it down for you if you. Think with your head and not your emotion.

They were on and off.
    He wanted her then he didn't, then he wanted her again.
    He was a jackass to her then he wasn't.

he's at and impasse - Doesn't know what he wants

They are both in the wrong. It's not just her it's him too.

Did she love him? yes

Did he lover her? yes

Can it work? one doesn't know cause there is too much animosity right now. Lack of trust, among other variables.

You just can't just stop feelings for another person you loved.

This all equatates to "Not knowing what one wants"

24. Los

Los Active Member

LOL. I love this. Do tell! I doubt it will anyway. I've set my mind and I'm moving on.

25. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

What are you reading?
    communication ftw.

what do you want me to tell you? that you were a jackass before that you didn't know what you wanted before.
    that you didn't know what you wanted until you had shit figure out..
    gratz you figured out you didn't want in the relationship anymore.
    that my last rant was directed towards diggitydogg

geez ppl:rolleyes: