LGBT Ok ok, been awhile since I actually started a topic...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Josey, May 18, 2007.

1. Josey

Josey New Member

But, I think this is worth sharing....My best friend Arron that I met my Sr. yr in highschool and I have always been really close, hell we used to swap girlfriends like trading cards...lol...

I've always had a special place for him in my heart as noone has ever been there like we have for each other...but, in my attempt to make sure our friendship doesn't change I've never told him that I was bi...well, lets just say over the last few months we've gotten really close and he's actually "fuckbuddy" of a close girlfriend of mine that is a freak herself.

She's teased him about breakin out her strap-on and using it on him and he's never really put up much of a fight to say no...I've always thought he might go both ways if he was given the right chance....I'm not wanting to be anything more than what we are, but I think it's about time that I tell him...

Now what worries me is he's not in anyway shape or form bi himself and our friendship takes a hit cause he doesn't know how to act around me anymore (I would just tell him I'm bi...I'm not going to ask him for mansex)
    If he isn't bi himself and our friendship doesn't take a hit, I'd be super thrilled...but if he is, or is curious, I want to let him know that he's more than welcome to come to me for help, or even to try some things...

What do ya'll think? Give me some advice guys/gals.

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Oh, Josey...

3. Josey

Josey New Member

wha??

4. Cevere

Cevere New Member

My generic solution to these kinds of situations is 'just tell your friend.' There's really no reason he should have to act any differently around you; best case scenario, he's been feeling the same way and you open up the door for some unexplored territory... worst case scenario... let's not think about that.

The things to consider are:
    -How does Arron feel about homo/bisexuality? If you have mutual gay/bi friends and he seems to be okay with it, then it's a safe bet he won't treat you any differently.
    -If he were bi, or even just wanted to experiment, would you want to jeapordize your friendship in that way? No matter what people try to tell themselves, casual sex will more often than not change a friendship into a strained friendship.

5. Josey

Josey New Member

Yeah....

6. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

my first thought was that you should set up a threesome with him and the kinky gf and let her use the strap-on both of you and take it further from there based on how he reacts to seeing you enjoy the pounding that she gives you.

7. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I was hesitatnt to tell one of my married friends I was bi. Anyhow after finally letting it out, we now meet up about 2 or 3 times a month on our lunch break to have some fun in bed! He says he is straight, and only does stuff with me cause its kinky. It doesnt matter to me what he calls it as long as he continues to stick thing in certain places!

8. Josey

Josey New Member

lol

9. Josey

Josey New Member

UPDATE:

Ok, the truth came out Friday night, and while nothing "Sexual" happened, he seemed a lot more touchy feely than he's ever been. We were outside on the balcony w/some other friends and things were a lil cramped and he let his leg wonder all over mine...discretely of course cause of the other guests, but, all seems great...I think he even got a little jealous when Jason (Another boyfriend prospect) kept texting me all afternoon...

Go figure...

10. Diesel Freak

Diesel Freak ♂♂ Closet Crew OT Supporter

:mamoru: Go Josey and mpuck!

11. Cevere

Cevere New Member

grats :naughty: seems like this situations got some great potential, hehe

12. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

nice!! you must keep us all updated! also, pics ftw!

13. Josey

Josey New Member

I will see if I can't get any pics...but...on another update..

I had a belly full last night!! Some of you have heard of a guy name Nick that's been tryin to get w/me, he's a real great guy, but for some reason I've always avoided the situation, well, he came over last night cause he bought a new bedroom suite and changed his comforter/etc. and gave me his old stuff..wellll...we ended up pettin and teasin in the living room then I put the sheets on my bed to make sure and had to break them in properly...

14. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

15. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

nice!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you're having a lot of fun!!!

Just be safe.

16. Diesel Freak

Diesel Freak ♂♂ Closet Crew OT Supporter

haha, awesome Josey! :h5:

17. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

18. vlsi0n

vlsi0n New Member

:bowdown: i'm jealous

19. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I was hesitant to reply earlier (because a while back, Ferron said that I might be a bad influence on you (not that I think that you mind)). I would have advised you to tell him, an if he wanted and you had no issue, let the boy 'experiment' with you. Just keep your emotions in check unless he comes out. 'Experimenting' boys are an emotional pain in the ass...yet a physical pleasure.

But I have rather liberal views on sex and relationships, keeping communication and honesty paramount.

Yet is seems that without my advice, you went and did exactly what I would do. Have fun, stud!

WWCD 4TW!