FRK ok, now down to business

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Insominac, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Insominac

Insominac New Member

Ok, now that I got the condom thing worked now, now I got a question that I know belongs in the forum…This girl and I have been messing around and what-not for awhile and now she wants to have sex this weekend…which is all well and good but shes really kinky (she has told me about her experiences with handcuffs and restraints) but the thing is…I have never done this before….the kinky-ness and (I might as well own up to it here) I have only had sex once before this :ugh:…can anyone tell me what I might be in for this weekend?:noes::noes:

2. brettD

brettD New Member

absolute hell.

who knows mayb she is the one that likes to be handcuffed and not you

3. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i suggest ALOT of talk before hand about what shes into, wants to do, and what your comfortable with, just set some ground rules before hand and have one hell of a time :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

achica el panico and just go w/ the flow. Pictures of said yeguasa?

Liked that? I asked about mannerisms just for u :big grin:

5. Insominac

Insominac New Member

this could end up being a very exciting experience...Im still a little nervous tho :noes::noes::noes:

6. xela

xela So say we all!

Wow. This thread is pretty ridiculous.

Welcome to FS. We don't ask for pictures and we don't tell you to just bang her. We like to act above the age 18. kthxbye

7. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

And under the age of 25, cause older than that is...just like...gross and stuff.

Ewwww

8. xela

xela So say we all!

Wrong!

9. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Spoilsport

Your no fun anymore.

What, are you like 26 or sumpin?

10. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

TO be frank, you shouldn't go into the Super freaky untill you've just covered the basics of pleasing each other in bed on your own, with out "tools".

Not to knock you and your lack of experience but if you want a memorable experience without anyone getting hurt or freaked out or anything, just get down and dirty the old fashioned way a few times before you get super kinky.

11. FifthGear

FifthGear -

shes 25 and a half :hsugh:

12. xela

xela So say we all!

:hahano: I'm 22.

13. monsletalis

monsletalis New Member

im 22 also. as long as you are comfortable and relaxed and having fun with it you will be fine. just use your imagination and feel free to be freaky :rofl:

14. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I'm with PE on this one.

Don't take this the wrong way, ok?
    But you're a relative noob at sex to start with (you did say that you've only had sex once before this, right?) So that right there puts you at a slight disadvantage. One, because sex is still new, and two, because freaky sex is even newer.

If you're comfortable talking to her without feeling like a retard, I'd say start with that. And be HONEST with her... don't tell her all these grandiose stories about your sex life just to make yourself look better. Chances are, if you do that, you're only going to look like a fool when you end up not impressing her as much as she had hoped for after hearing your stories.

If you're not comfortable talking... well to be honest I'd say forget the whole thing... but in reality, you're not going to do that, so instead I say just take it easy. And if you want to be slick about, and she's the one that likes it rough, say "Tell me what you want (insert degrading name here)" and see how that works. That way, she doesn't know you're not experienced and your pride doesn't have to suffer. Guys and their pride :rolleyes:

And then use your best judgement on what she says she wants. If she wants you to choke her, go easy, not too much pressure, and NO thumbs on the airway. Never that until you're much more experienced. If she wants to be tied up and doesn't supply her own cuffs... make sure what you use is soft and can be untied easily. And don't tie it too tight. Keep a pair of scissors handy just in case. And don't tie around her throat.
    Other than that, if she asks you to beat her, use a light hand until she begs for more.
    But really, you should only go with what you're comfortable with. If you go past your own comfort level, things could go horribly wrong.

Good luck. :hs: