TAT Ok, newb question here...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 3MTA3, Dec 24, 2007.

1. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

:sadwavey: Feel like a total dumbass, but can anyone define "fully healed"? Yeah, I could go a year and say I'm fully healed, because the clock/calendar says so, but physically how it that defined? When a consensus is determined, can we add it to the FAQ sticky (to keep future noobs like me from asking)? TIA.

2. Memor

Memor Active Member

For me, it's when i can knock the piercing without any pain and it looks 'healed,' skin around it normal color, everything healthy (inside of the piercing as well), or in the case of below the belt stuff, have sex without any pain whatsoever. I have no idea what the widespread definition is.

3. 3MTA3

yeah, I'm looking for that catch-all, generalized definition. I figure when I can smack my cock against the porcelain without pain to help shake it off/out, it'll be healed.

Okay, wife is giving dirty looks, off to bed.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Fully healed is when there's no pain from the piercing at any point, no discharge (or very very little), piercing site is back to normal color. There's so many ways to define "fully healed".

5. 3MTA3

Intuitively that's what I thought, but sometimes I just need to see something in print defining a concept. Thx.