GUN ok my friends, im getting a gun....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by smell my finger, Jan 12, 2003.

1. smell my finger

smell my finger strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,

Freedom Arms .454 Casull black wood handle and a 7.5 inch barell length.... i think its an excelent starter pistol.. it'll take me a couple months to save up for it.. but i already have a grand put away..:bigthumb:

2. AlkyHauler

AlkyHauler Do you feel lucky punk? OT Supporter

lol@"starter pistol"

:rofl:

3. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

good deal

let me know when ya want to sell it dont worry I will buy the box of shells less the 2 shells you shoot

4. Sideways

Sideways Do I look like I give a damn?

:ugh:

Can you even afford to shoot it once you save up enough money to actually buy it? You do know how much .454 casull ammo costs, right? The average cost of ONE round is $1.00...

"excellent starter pistol" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. el gayvo

el gayvo Active Member

6. novass

novass Guest

Start working out now, one to hold it up while you aim/pull the trigger, next to pull the hammer out of your fore head from the recoil.

Dont forget to get a Impact glove, they will split the webbing in your hand between the thumb and index finger with out it.

Nothing wrong with a 454 but not a starter pistol. Its one of those things you buy after you have everyting else, something thing you pick for the "druel" factor ( see what I got !) at the gun range when you pull it out. No other real usefull purpose.

7. smell my finger

smell my finger strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,

:rofl:

well i started this as a half-joke.. i am in absolute love with this gun. ive fought and fought but just cant bring myself to buy it as my first gun. the recoil wouldn't be the problem as much as the cost. ah well.. when i get out of school its all me :bigthumb:

8. taco

taco Guest

you seem to have a bigger is better problem if that is your thing.

look at either a magnum research BFR (biggest finest revolver, or big fucking revolver depends who you ask) in 45-70. or check out a ruger bisley converted to 500 linebaugh or I forget what they convert it from (357 maximum ruger maybe??) but you if none of that is enough check out a 500 linebaugh long (that fucker will get your attention quick)

or if you really got to have the biggest get a contender and get a 458 win mag barrel for it (yes they make these)