LGBT Ok, it's the "I'm bored and figured I'd update anyone that cares" thread

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Josey, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Josey

Josey New Member

Ok..so yes, most don't give a rats ass what's goin on in "Josey's" life, but for those poor souls that are bored enough to read or for some reason care I'll update ya'll on some current events....

I'm finally back to work after being released from Physical Rehab for the herniated disc that I got from having a peice of Armor dropped and having to either catch it as best as I could or probably not have a few toes...(Goddamn that is some freakin heavy ass metal) It's a propriatery blend of kevlar, stainless steel, Inconel, and some other shit that the military came up with to help protect our guys from IED attacks or RPG attacks....and while it's one PAIN IN THE ASS to put on the vehicles, it's saved more lives than I can even think...hell, we had one Colonel actually come in the sprung, still with a sling on his arm, and shake our hands cause he was so greatful for our efforts...his FMTV was hit with a double stacked tank mine and while the crew was injured and the cab was no longer attached to the rest of the FMTV, the crew actually was able to "Walk" away from it...pretty tough shit for sure!!

Now, I'm workin in the engineering field again doing Mechanical design for an oilfield parts and service company. It's a great company, and a great position, but damn, haven't been behind a desk in damn near a year and I'm having difficulty staying in my seat!! (Although I got a nice brand new Leather chair) Heck, the 1st couple of days I had to remember how to use autocad...but it's like riding a bike, I'm back in the swing...

the apartment...well, it's still not finished being unpacked...even though we continue to get furniture, etc. Hell, I haven't finished all the damn laundry!! And I've done at least 20+ loads...sheesh!!! Anyone know a good maid?

the divorce..well, it got postponed, my ex's laywer honestly pissed the judge off and the judge recessed our case till he felt like sending us a new date...I actually had to run to the stairs once i left the courtroom to keep from making an ass out of myself cause I was laughing so hard...John says her laywer is a "Gay Jewish Penguin"....and it fits him perfectly...this little fucker here needs to have some teeth knocked out...

Um...other than that...this weather has constantly got my nose running, or something, the Linksys router I have has fuckin problems, John wants to get a snake from an old friend of mine that doesn't want it anymore, John is getting a 03' Convertable Mustang...I need a hair cut, and oh...I've gotta piss so I guess I'll holla at ya'll later!! :eek4: :eek4: :rofl:

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Wow, you've been busy. You never told me about the whole herniated disc incident. And you all still haven't unpacked and washed yet! Wow...

I'm sorry to hear about the postponement of the divorce. I remember how much that situation being up in the air was aggravating to you...

3. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Oh the irony. Now he gets the greatest comfort when his legs are up in the air.

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

5. Josey

Josey New Member

With friends like ya'll who needs enemies?? :rofl:

6. CoCo

We are the best kinds of friend--the type that inspire you to fuck us harder!

7. Josey

Josey New Member

If I fuck any harder I think I'll send John into cardiac arrest. :noes: :noes:

8. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Friends? :eek3:

Damn my first one. So this is what is like. :noes:

(on second thought, I should probably decline... one never knows what to expect with you. :mamoru:)

9. Josey

Josey New Member

who me? i'm an angel!!!

10. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Ahem, I am the God Boy here - not you. :squint:

:angel:

11. Josey

Josey New Member

I have a halo, it's held up by my horns!! :noes:

12. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

Horns pointing up, legs pointing up - at least you are consistent.

13. CoCo

I used to refer to my sphincter as my God-given halo...

14. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

.........and you and I are never going to actually get to meet up. :o

:p