Ok, I'm officially pissed. v.wisdomteeth

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by garagegenius, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

So I had all four of my wisdom teeth out on the 6th and I had to lay out of the gym of course for a while. Well, I went back today and I weighed myself.. and I lost TEN FUCKING POUNDS! In less than 2 weeks! What the fuck? It may not be a big deal but I only weigh 140lbs (now, I was finally up to 150.) So now I'm back to square 1. :mad:

edit: on a good note I did lose every ounce of fat on my body so now I'm like mega cut, but unfortunately still small.

2. bloodred83

bloodred83 im in ur cost gard, savin' ur boatz

Havin' all 4 teeth removed took you out of commission for 2 weeks? I had all 4 of mine removed on a Wednesday and was at a party drinkin' on Friday night when I was 18 with no pain prior to drinkin'. On top of that I only took one dose of my vicodin. Did something not go right durin' the surgery?

3. TheNiz

TheNiz Guest

were they all impacted? ... did you not eat at all? ... you should be able to recoup in limited time :dunno:

4. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

All of the teeth were majorly impacted. The had to go in and break them all up and shit. I was under IV anesthesia. First two days were nothing but Lortab and some jello and pudding. The second two days were 800mg Ibuprofen and jello, etc. After that I started sorta eating real food but I couldn't chew with my molars so it was painfully slow and difficult to eat. Basically it just sucked. I don't think I actually lost too much in the strength department though because I worked out last night and I lifted about the same as I did before I had them out so we'll see I guess.

5. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

:werd: I actually was drinking like a bunch of slim fast because it's got a bunch of everything in it since it's like a meal substitute.

6. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

i had to get 3 of them taken out. I didn't really lose much weight but eating hurt a lot.

7. Placebo

Placebo New Member

I'm getting all four of mine removed in a little while. I don't think that they are impacted.

8. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

if they aren't impacted then they can just pull them out but if they are impacted they have to like open up your gums and drill/chisel/break them and take them out in pieces. :ugh:

9. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Fuck, all four of mine are impacted.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

what the hell

I had to get mine pulled out in boot camp, and return to training the 2 days later.

11. They gave you the proper amount of anesthesia and probably gave him WAY too much. The first time I ever went under I was out for a week and taking pain meds only made me feel more shitty. The next times I told them to take it easy on the anesthesia and I was fine after a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.