FRK OK I'm officially done.......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Whitemax, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Please dont move this one. I'm venting about some FS here. I agreed to a gang bang, and out of all the women that wanted to party, they all had 1 stitulation. Every one of them wanted nothing but hung black guys. Now, I dont have a problem with that per se, but I'm sick and damn tired of women being size queens. Us guys cant help how we are born, and lets face it the only option guys have isnt that "attractive" compaired to any female enhancements out there.
    I'm venting casue I'm sick and tired of women telling the same line "size doesnt matter", yet when its game time, its "Oh, your average. I'm looking for a bit more" Now, I'm not a babe in the woods. I've been through enough to know what the real world is about, but for piss sake. You have guys lining up to satisfy YOU, and then at the last second, it's, "Oh, sorry, not interested" I mean this is the SECOND group deal where I've been pushed to the sidelines, and I know in the end I'm twice the man as these "men" that have a big cock and wouldnt know what to really do with them if their lives depended on it. I swear the sh*t I put up with on a daily basis makes me want to just get it over with and become a eunich.
    Are all women in the end, no matter what they say, size queens? Do women tell a guy what they think they want to hear, instead of just telling the truth?????? Or if nothing else, if given the choice between 6" and 9" will they go after the size casue they think they're suposed to? Just looking for some honest feedback here..........

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  2. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

if someone is 9 inches, but only a handful around, vs someone who is 5 inches and a fucking coke can, I'm gonna take the one that fits in my mouth, and I can't fit a coke can in my mouth

so, length doesn't fucking matter to this girl, girth does though, I like to suck cock, not look at it

3. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Glad to hear it. I have been told that I have nice girth, but I guess it wasnt enough. Maybe its just gods way of telling me I'm suposed to be celibate or something lol

4. xela

xela So say we all!

I rather have a 6" than a 9" cock.

5. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

Xela...Me and you are just opposite "I would rather have a 9" than a 6' cock.." :rofl:

6. xela

xela So say we all!

I detest long ones. Not fun sexually at all for me. I much rather a 6" with a nice girth.

7. lebomb

lebomb New Member

Maybe you should seek a female that hasnt been gangbanged so much that she is stretched out like childbirth..........:rolleyes:

8. fakirone

fakirone OT ex-con, I hate the Mods

meh

I'm just 7 and some change, but I haven't had any complaints. If you are then you might be dealing with some women with issues. :dunno:

9. nexusgirl

nexusgirl New Member

Honestly, every girl has a slightly different depth just like guys have a slightly different length. The average depth is about 7 inches whereas guys average length is about 6 inches. This might explain why girls say they want it longer so it can reach the back of 'em. Personally I prefer the average length over the longer anyday. It makes 'em work harder to get it deeper :naughty:.

10. Chicago

Chicago Unleash The Dragon - Sexy Rexy For President

i hate my dick, anyone want to trade ?

p.s. it really sucks

11. page

page New Member

Well, maybe you could call me somewhat of a size queen, I don't know. I know I wouldn't turn down someone just because of their size.

But I've had the best sex/love making/fucking/ etc EVER with my current boyfriend. He's the most experienced, and by far the biggest I've been with. I'm not entirely sure if it's the size or what, or just that we're so head over heals for each other, but being with him is always amazing, while others were pretty good occasionally.

So- I guess call me a size queen if you want, but frankly I'm very happy with what I have, so it's not like I'm out looking for other dick anyway :)

Good luck finding girls that aren't all about huge dick :)

12. xela

xela So say we all!

I'm not all about a huge dick.

13. naughtie

naughtie New Member

You get to participate in gangbangs everyday? Heh. Just kidding. I read that whole thing, and that kinda stuck out to me.

It's all in the way you use it, baby... unless you are only one inch long and a finger width wide. Then I have no advice to give to you. In that case, I would suggest an implant. But otherwise, it's about confidence to me. But in a gang bang situation, I am sure that there are different variables that I am not aware of.

14. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Nor am I. If I can't stick it all the way down my throat, I am not satisfied. And there is no way a 9 inch dong is coming anywhere close to my uvula

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Size does not matter.. as long as you are bigger then 5 and less then 8 in my book.. I have had 2 kids one right after the other both are under 2 years.. and im as tight as i was before kids..

I rather have a 6 inch rather then a 9 inch..

16. page

page New Member

I'm not all about it either, but it apparently gets the job done :)

But I think it's more HIM than his pen0r anyway :big grin:

17. FifthGear

FifthGear -

there is hope for average guys :wiggle:

18. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl: I can't stick Joe's down mine, but his length is perfect for my pussy. It's like he was made for me. God that sounds so cheesy. :embd:

19. page

page New Member

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes, there is hope for average guys :)

I really think it matters more WHAT you do rather than what you do it with :naughty:

20. xela

xela So say we all!

BUT...I would like to clarify that Joe is not at all small...cuz he's not. :o

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

werd.

i want something which i can take all of it.....

22. page

page New Member

:naughty: :coolugh: :hsd:

23. xela

xela So say we all!

What do you consider average? I've always though 5.5" inches. I don't even know what the average girth would be.

24. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I agree. I wouldn't want a long one- they hurt too much.

25. Boo439

Boo439 Punish the deed, not the breed!

My first couple of boyfriends were of average size, but I was still a virgin with them. The guy I lost my virginity to was 9" and it was a horrible, miserable experience. My husband is 8 1/2" and it took over 2 1/2 years for sex to be as enjoyable as it is now. Love and marriage brought us closer together and made our sex life great. I think that if I wasn't with him, I wouldn't want to be with someone that big again.